No ISO?

Is there no ISO? What the fuck? Maybe I'm just blind...

It's gone.

I don't know if it's permanent or temporary but if I had to take a guess, I will err on the side of permanent.
Is there no ISO? What the fuck? Maybe I'm just blind...

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

No, you are blind. Just like your parents told you "you keep masturbating and you will go blind."
Loved the ISO section
Me too but being the language and terms used before, arent allowed anymore I can see why its not there. Well at least until ppl get used to the changes. It was great for late night last min connections.
Oh DARN...

Yeah-- I imagine right now that's a big ol pile of crap they don't want to have to continually police.
Not to mention a bunch of people openly soliciting.
I miss the ISO's
♥WE MISS YOU REQUEST AND ISO'S
  • L.A.
  • 06-18-2018, 11:24 AM
I miss the ISO. I met a lot of very nice ladies thru that section that otherwise I might not have even known existed.
Missing the ISO threads like crazy
Many are finding it difficult to read the new guidelines and changes for the Weekly Update section.

How do we expect people to abide by the guidelines of no posting of services or rates when many ISOs are specifically just that?

Let's see how everyone assimilates to the current changes first.
It appears that a handful are attempting to turn coed into ISO >.>
It seems like a tough sell. Eccie is basically adopting Fight Club rules. The nature of an ISO (for the most part) breaks Fight Club rule #1. Those two things don’t mix well. My anticipation of that forum coming back and staying around longer than a month is pretty low.
  • BLM69
  • 06-18-2018, 04:00 PM
NO other reviews section either? that's a bummer lol