Open Minded

Various sites with ladies bio's say they are "open minded." What does that really mean? Like to hear the ladies and guy's perspectives.
it means "hey, I want to make some cash, and certain terms like open-minded are known to increase the likelihood of booking a client".

it always means that.. it CAN mean she is open to more activity than "normal" Providers. but don't expect that.. at the least "open-minded" gives us an opening to ask freely just what a Provider will do.
Maybe it means she won't judge you if you want to dance around in her lingerie and wear her make up
I suspect given the new rules about mentioning specific things in public view means you're not going to get the answer you really want.

If any particular lady piques your interest, it's best to reach out to them privately where you can ask about any particular desires.
Maybe it means she won't judge you if you want to dance around in her lingerie and wear her make up Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I always worry she has the wrong color palette for my skin tone.
Maybe it means she won't judge you if you want to dance around in her lingerie and wear her make up Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I'll share my panties, but not my make up.
  • grean
  • 06-19-2018, 01:19 PM
You may go over and are able to go right through the front door. If you knock on the back door politely, she may let you in, or she may ask you to go around to the front door. In either case, she will probaby provide medical booties so you don't track in any mud. If you are afraid you might not have the same traction wearing covers on your shoes, you may need to knock on some else's door.
It means you may get a call from the Maury Pauvich show or a visit from a Process Server to be tied to an anchor for the next 18 years