Tipping

I know, I know, this topic is almost as old as the hobby. I don't care.

Gents, when and how much do you tip? About what percentage of ladies receive a tip? Do you tip a flat amount or do you base it on the cost of services?

Ladies, what are your thoughts? Are the guys liars, cheapskates, or something else?

Of course, I'm referring to tipping servers at restaurants...
  • L.A.
  • 06-29-2018, 09:52 AM
The answer is some do and some don't.
The answer is providers appreciate it but don't expect it.
The answer is providers would appreciate repeat visits over a one time tip.
The answer is tip if you want to or don't tip if you don't want to.

Tipping in a restaurant based on the cost of services is such a stupid concept. Just because I go to an expensive steakhouse doesn't mean the waitress does any more work than they do at IHOP.
I think they spread the tips around to some of the support staff at some places but I don't know. Half the places these days all the waitress does is take your order and refill your drinks (occasionally). They don't even bring your food out anymore.

Wow that rant felt soooo good lol.
I always say "Tipping is not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated"!
I think tipping your hat to your lady friend is wise if you feel she went above and beyond to show you a good time but it’s certainly not required..

Edit: we would much prefer you come back
I haven't tipped thus far in my hobby days. I feel like some of the rates include tip, as high as they've gotten over the years lol.
I agree with Dallas. It's appreciated but not necessary.
I always say "Tipping is not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated"! Originally Posted by DallasRain
When I began in the hobby back in 2015, I often tipped (nearly everytime) as much as $25-$50. However, I soon realized I was getting the same service or satisfaction if I tipped or not. Tipping does not generate chemistry and chemistry is what a large majority of us look for with a provider. Chemistry is either there or it isn't.

As some of the ladies have already stated, show them how much you enjoyed your time with them by repeating as often as possible.

I still tip from time to time. But those times are far and few in between. And I only tip a regular.
...we would much prefer you come back Originally Posted by Analeese

Ladies that I feel I have real chemistry with I'll see more than once. And a select few of those we really click and I see fairly regularly. When that happens, I occasionally bring a treat, such as wine and some snacks. I've given and received birthday presents with these special ladies, too.

If you make me want to see you again, I will and leave you more of my money.
Historically, I've tipped on "most" occasions. Sometimes $20, many time more. I always think of it as an investment in a future visit, but I have rarely returned (not for any negative reason, I'm just always chasing this unicorn).
Sometimes I tip $0. Somtimes I tip $150-$200. Often somewhere inbetween. Depends on the provider and depends on the service. Sometimes I get appreciative thank yous and sometimes never a peep.

I recommend not automatically tipping. Envelope with standard amount. Cash in pocket. Add cash from pocket to envelope based on how you feel.

My preferred combination is great service, a large tip, and a thank you. If I could find that with a convenient incall, I'd be done shopping.
Sometimes I tip $0. Somtimes I tip $150-$200. Often somewhere inbetween. Depends on the provider and depends on the service. Sometimes I get appreciative thank yous and sometimes never a peep.

I recommend not automatically tipping. Envelope with standard amount. Cash in pocket. Add cash from pocket to envelope based on how you feel.

My preferred combination is great service, a large tip, and a thank you. If I could find that with a convenient incall, I'd be done shopping. Originally Posted by mag7315
whats a convenient place for you?
It depends on service if I get some over the top service I wasn't expecting I'll give a tip to show appreciation. Sometimes especially with longer lasting arrangements you can learn what they like and bring it and it can really add fuel to the session. Examples being like bottles of wine or liquor, outfits, or toys.