SweetSanora

Well hello there! I hope this messagss is finding you in good spirits! I'm Mimi, I am a young, tanned, toned, cutie ( & I'm told I have PHENOMENAL booty.*winks) Hazel eyes, dirty honey blonde hair, full luscious lips and skin satin soft. My warm welcoming personality is SURE to make you feel right at home, while my sense of humor spreads the smiles! I love creating connections that last, so I am always happy to take on a new client AND friend I am new to Colorado Springs as well as Eccie and I can't wait to navigate and build some new connections! I cater mainly to out calls, but I do have limited incall hours that are pre-booked and in the mornings on select days. I also commute to Denver for my day job so I do take pre-booked appointments in Denver as well. I am always professional, polite, and full of life. I will always be considerate of your time and appreciate the same in return. I handle ALL bookings by phone as its easier to reach me, & comes with a guaranteed response! My cell is listed below! Thank you for taking the time to get to know mea bit! See you at our next session! - M. Phone: 719-602-7338
Welcome!
Greetings