Been out of the hobby

Was in a relationship, and now am not. Wanted to get back into the hobby, but my regular girl is long gone. What's changed, apart from backpage going away, that I should know about?
Not all that much really although it just seems there are more fakes or really low end providers out there, especially on sites like STG. Still a lot of wonderful ladies though, you just have to sift through more places and read a little between the lines to find them. As always, pretty much stick with those with reliable good reviews or recommendation from other guys. If in doubt ask on one of the appropriate Eccie forums with links to their ads, chances are somebody knows the 411. As always, if it seems too good to be true it very likely is. Happy hobbying!
Welcome back, nice first review. Take some time and just look around the NM site on here and you will get the lay of the land rather quickly. Have fun!
a lot has changed since FOSTA

backpage went down
replaced by skipthegames, so nobody misses it

eccie went dark for about 12 weeks
returned, with changes, then more changes, none of them good

TER went offline for USA for almost 2 years
they are back, now, but their database has become outdated
and they are not seeing much action, at least, not in NM

it has gotten harder for everybody
verification is a problem, advertising is restricted
a lot has changed since FOSTA

backpage went down
replaced by skipthegames, so nobody misses it

eccie went dark for about 12 weeks
returned, with changes, then more changes, none of them good
Originally Posted by joyote
I never used TER, but I notice Eccie doesn't mention pricing anymore, or was not asked in my review. I suppose that's to introduce deniability, but I'm not inclined to contact someone without knowing a ballpark hh/hr fee. It can be the difference between a little bit and a noticeable chunk out of a paycheck.
I never used TER, but I notice Eccie doesn't mention pricing anymore, or was not asked in my review. I suppose that's to introduce deniability, but I'm not inclined to contact someone without knowing a ballpark hh/hr fee. It can be the difference between a little bit and a noticeable chunk out of a paycheck. Originally Posted by JamTart
We have been encouraging each other to post the rates/donation amounts in the ros part of the review. The moderators have approved and signed off on this being ok to do.
Rates are fine in the ROS or in private tags.
Rates are fine in the ROS or in private tags. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Thanks for verifying that CryptKicker.