Good L0 massage places?

With LE everywhere due to solicitation being a felony, I'd like to keep a low profile.

That said, any L0 recommendations? I tried a thai massage place but they were too rough on my back.
go to anyone one that has a good review and just don't opt for L anything, problem solved
Emily at Ozen in Lewisville gives a great massage.
Lemon Tree in frisco!
  • pipe
  • 10-15-2021, 10:02 AM
C&C in Plano have excellent masseuses.
Brazilian Cristina is very good. I saw her a few weeks back. She prefers no drape. Says it makes it easier to work. But, she didn't get close to the goods.

I expect to see her again.
I second C&C for a good L0 session they will do hot stones which I really enjoy.

If it’s the same place I’m thinking of it’s 601 W Plano Pkwy #198.
New Foot Reflexology.
..Allie... L0 and no tease, but a great massage.
Massage Felax in Addison. I've never had a bad massage there.
  • cosoj
  • 10-18-2021, 03:46 AM
Foot Massage at Plano Road and Beltline in Richardson. SW corner in Richland Village. She is very good. Strictly legal, and has been that way since I started seeing her about 4 years ago. She doesn't tease. Best to make reservation because she does a good business.
Why are you worried about LE if all you're getting is a legitimate massage? You can go anywhere.
Linda foot massage - hebron near old denton
  • GregN
  • 10-22-2021, 09:16 PM
Lily at Midway and Frankford is very good.
Apple at Yoga Massage in Keller.
I like Relax Reflexology in the shopping center at Beltline and Marsh Lane. East of Marsh near Petco. Kelly gives a very good, legitimate... slow hard massage. One hour for only $55.00