BDD....privacy??

So I went to BDD for the first time after coming into town to visit. I went it, grabbed a beer, and walked a around a little to get a lay of the land. I got a couple of dances and had a bit of fun. I went in on a Friday a little after lunch and it was pretty damn busy. I went upstairs for a dance and the girl took me against the left wall just to the left as you come up the stairs. The chairs weren't very big so not a lot of privacy. I didn't even see where VIP was. So where is the most privacy you can get for normal dances up there? I read behind the bar, but is that upstairs? Is all of upstairs free? And where is VIP? I wasn't there all that long so didn't get a full sense of where everything was.
  • mb60
  • 11-23-2021, 08:43 PM
VIP behind the main stage during the day. The booths are VIP and upstairs behind closed doors is the private VIP area. During the day you have to buy a bottle to get behind main stage after 7 it's open for dances.
Upstairs left corner- most privacy for me!
Until some jackass plops down at the tall table right next to you. I think there are a handful of guys that sit back there and pretend to be on their phone but they are secretly videoing the dances.
So all of the area behind the upstairs bar is VIP? How much for the booths?? I don't usually like paying for bottles since it's not really worth it to me.
So all of the area behind the upstairs bar is VIP? How much for the booths?? I don't usually like paying for bottles since it's not really worth it to me. Originally Posted by Mezo4ny
I think it's $325, don't see them being occupied too often.