The Way Dallas Deals with Prostitutes Could Become a Model for the State

So police, courts, and health providers teamed up to develop the Prostitution Diversion Initiative, a program aimed at treating women rather than punishing them as criminals.

Wow... who knew that our tax dollars were responsible for creating www.sugardaddyforme.com

Seriously: I think a "Pimp diversion Initiative" would be just as effective and have a more lasting effect.
That's been going on in Sweden for a few years now. The Swedes were the first to start that practice. It's legal to sell sex in Sweden, but not to buy. It's one of the few countries in Western Europe where prostitution isn't legal.
I think it's hilarious! The assumption that hookers are simply uneducated women in need of a sympathetic ear and constructive feedback. It says "treatment" but then its states, "so they won't have to do this anymore" or something to that effect (I'm not going to waste my time accurately quoting a moron).

After they realize many us hold degrees (yes, even the 4 yr kind) and work at the same jobs they do, they'll wise up and start providing/hobbying too!!

........and then we'll all start a "Rescue the Rescuers Initiative" to get them out of the hobby bc they act like know-it-all a$$holes.

I think it's hilarious! The assumption that hookers are simply uneducated women in need of a sympathetic ear and constructive feedback. It says "treatment" but then its states, "so they won't have to do this anymore" or something to that effect (I'm not going to waste my time accurately quoting a moron).

After they realize many us hold degrees (yes, even the 4 yr kind) and work at the same jobs they do, they'll wise up and start providing/hobbying too!!

........and then we'll all start a "Rescue the Rescuers Initiative" to get them out of the hobby bc they act like know-it-all a$$holes.

Originally Posted by thathottnurse

While funny and true, this method IS better than putting the women in jail for it. It may even be a baby step towards eventual acceptance and legalization. Notice I did say eventual, because it will still be a while especially in conservative areas, but over time, things change, and this is one that seems eventually destined to be decriminalized.
I wouldn't mind a program like this to be in place if it gets all the pimped out, strung-out rip-off artists off the street and leaves the hobby to the women who have a positive view of sex and business and know how to mix the 2.
I agree with still-asleep that its better than throwing a provider in jail, for selling something she owns, I disagree with legalization.

I disagree from a selfish point of view. In Australia they have legalized the hobby, and they have made it about as much fun as getting your car washed. Its expensive, industrial....just awful. Nevada its legal and VERY expensive and I suppose you can have a good time if you want to drop 5-6 grand.
I like the Dallas environment, I have met more good women here than anywhere else in the world. Most choose to be in the business, some are "helping" their boyfriend, some partake in the forbidden subject, but by and large most have their act together like thathotnurse, spikebaby, MAX and the list goes on....

We are lucky in Dallas.

yaddayadda

+1

Us guys are the ones that need the programs and therapy... Nobody ever thinks of us... :-(

I think it's oriented toward those "hookers" that found themselves in this business not because they love hobbying with fat, bald old men but because they needed the money. You shouldn't be offended if you're not the target.
  • b2pop
  • 02-13-2013, 04:41 PM
I wouldn't mind a program like this to be in place if it gets all the pimped out, strung-out rip-off artists off the street and leaves the hobby to the women who have a positive view of sex and business and know how to mix the 2. Originally Posted by maxim_232
+1 Getting rid of Pimps would be a step in the right direction.

[/QUOTE]Us guys are the ones that need the programs and therapy... Nobody ever thinks of us... :-([/QUOTE]

That is funny but probably very true!!!

I think it's oriented toward those "hookers" that found themselves in this business not because they love hobbying with fat, bald old men but because they needed the money. You shouldn't be offended if you're not the target. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
Correct it should be targeting girls that are underage and their Pimps.
I agree with still-asleep that its better than throwing a provider in jail, for selling something she owns, I disagree with legalization.

I disagree from a selfish point of view. In Australia they have legalized the hobby, and they have made it about as much fun as getting your car washed. Its expensive, industrial....just awful. Nevada its legal and VERY expensive and I suppose you can have a good time if you want to drop 5-6 grand.
I like the Dallas environment, I have met more good women here than anywhere else in the world. Most choose to be in the business, some are "helping" their boyfriend, some partake in the forbidden subject, but by and large most have their act together like thathotnurse, spikebaby, MAX and the list goes on....

We are lucky in Dallas.

yaddayadda Originally Posted by yaddayadda

Yep and add Mya Michelle to that list too!

We are lucky in Dallas.

yaddayadda Originally Posted by yaddayadda
just because it's legal doesn't mean it's no fun. try brazil...
Maybe Eccie members could foster them. Start a nice agency and groom them to indy status if they want to be providers. Eliminate the drugs and the pimps.
I would like to see LE continue to go after pimps and underage girls.....thats the part of the hobby that I am not cool with. No one should be forced to do this.........consenting adults only please.
Pimps have no bearing if women get smarter. Educate the girl, the pimp is automatically eliminated. A man only has influence if she chooses to be influenced.

Two birds. One stone. LOVE the program.