How was Biden speech

I think because Joe biden's State of the Union was terrible especially if you look at an economic indicators the day after.
Best speech since Obama’s last one. Trump’s 2019 wasn’t bad but it was his best one. Biden played the foolish GOP perfectly.
He looked like a wax figure, so did Kameltoe. But Dr Jill swapped spit with her husband. It’s sooo Biden.
biden speech very very bad. no good
Biden's speech was a good speech. It was Fact checked by the New York times. There were no outright Falsehoods!

Added 12 million jobs in two years. No president has done that!

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/08/u...the-union.html
I couldn't watch it and it was my own ding-dang fault. I have a very high-fidelity AV system. Between the laugh tracks and random yelling, it was making my windows rattle.
Biden's speech was a good speech. It was Fact checked by the New York times. There were no outright Falsehoods!

Added 12 million jobs in two years. No president has done that!

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/08/u...the-union.html Originally Posted by adav8s28

Uhhh NO. let the spin battle bots begin!!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...dress-n2619275

Excerpts of Biden's State of the Union Address Filled With Falsehoods

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...eeds-some-ast/

“We created more new jobs in two years than any president did in their entire term.”

bahahahahaaa even biased politico (far left if you need to ask) gives that claim ..

"Needs asterisks"

OMG!! BAAHHHAAAAA

yeah .. IT'S A LIE!!!

A BIDEN LIE!

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

“We created more new jobs in two years than any president did in their entire term.”

[SIZE=3 even biased politico (far left if you need to ask) gives that claim ..[/SIZE]

"Needs asterisks"

[/SIZE] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'll go by the New York times, No outright falsehoods! Could some of the statements use a little context? OK. No outright lies as you suggest. Sleepy Joe is doing better than your guy Trump. The Federal Budget deficit went right back to 1 Trillion dollars under Trump. Trumps predecessor left him with Federal Budget deficit of 585 billion.
I'll go by the New York times, No outright falsehoods! Could some of the statements use a little context? OK. No outright lies as you suggest. Sleepy Joe is doing better than your guy Trump. The Federal Budget deficit went right back to 1 Trillion dollars under Trump. Trumps predecessor left him with Federal Budget deficit of 585 billion. Originally Posted by adav8s28

is that the same NY Times who had to publish a rare media mea culpa about their intentionally false reporting about Trump?

yeah .. believe them!!!

BAAHHAAAAAAA

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/u...ve-editor.html

To Our Readers, From the Publisher and Executive Editor

Nov. 13, 2016
When the biggest political story of the year reached a dramatic and unexpected climax late Tuesday night, our newsroom turned on a dime and did what it has done for nearly two years — cover the 2016 election with agility and creativity.

After such an erratic and unpredictable election there are inevitable questions: Did Donald Trump’s sheer unconventionality lead us and other news outlets to underestimate his support among American voters? What forces and strains in America drove this divisive election and outcome? Most important, how will a president who remains a largely enigmatic figure actually govern when he takes office?

As we reflect on the momentous result, and the months of reporting and polling that preceded it, we aim to rededicate ourselves to the fundamental mission of Times journalism. That is to report America and the world honestly, without fear or favor, striving always to understand and reflect all political perspectives and life experiences in the stories that we bring to you. It is also to hold power to account, impartially and unflinchingly. You can rely on The New York Times to bring the same fairness, the same level of scrutiny, the same independence to our coverage of the new president and his team.

We cannot deliver the independent, original journalism for which we are known without the loyalty of our readers. We want to take this opportunity, on behalf of all Times journalists, to thank you for that loyalty.

Sincerely,

Arthur Sulzberger Jr., publisher
Dean Baquet, executive editor

BAAHHHAAHHAAAAA

the NY times is just another example of far leftist media including the HuffyPooPoo and Salon and VOX and the rest of their far left ilk claiming "How great" Biden's humiliation to America is and his S(hit)OTU and the facts have the usual suspects covering for Biden overtime.
I really just wanted to see Hucklebees response to the speech.

Old Joey line seemed to be the opposite of Huckeys. Nowhere in it did I see that he was going to ignore any input from the party of no. And the old boy was pretty fast on his feat with retorts. For an old, senile guy, he was quick with the comebacks to the peanut gallery Not loud and insulting like dumb twits of late.

And Hucklebee seemed to be about division, complaining, and something about education in 'Bama. I sure hope her education thing works since us in the Southern States have been overlooked in that department by the repubs.

The best overview of the speech i've seen:

Thanks everyone for voting and replying
#VoteAmish
#HeBrewSheBrewDeBrew

It doesn't matter. The Mississippi Great Lakes and Plains are slowly unfurling the disbandment from being the most overused and stolen from even right down to our kids. We are the middle men! We well as we should have the best of everything!!

Any human that hasn't seen yet that pretty much all these speeches are exactly the same since for all of my life for sure, and I'm right at 40, only have memory problems.

If ONLY humans would fund GOOD prospects and whatnot.. we would already be at least two steps of this it's going to have to be a seven-step upgrade or we all lose.

Cuz I do very much so have a lot of good things to say and we need to get out here doing a lot of things and none of those at all have anything to do with where a weird president who has way too dark of shades on is standing in front of the green screen with some dumb buddy of his.
  • Typo
  • 02-20-2023, 08:54 PM
#VoteAmish
#HeBrewSheBrewDeBrew

It doesn't matter. The Mississippi Great Lakes and Plains are slowly unfurling the disbandment from being the most overused and stolen from even right down to our kids. We are the middle men! We well as we should have the best of everything!!

Any human that hasn't seen yet that pretty much all these speeches are exactly the same since for all of my life for sure, and I'm right at 40, only have memory problems.

If ONLY humans would fund GOOD prospects and whatnot.. we would already be at least two steps of this it's going to have to be a seven-step upgrade or we all lose.

Cuz I do very much so have a lot of good things to say and we need to get out here doing a lot of things and none of those at all have anything to do with where a weird president who has way too dark of shades on is standing in front of the green screen with some dumb buddy of his. Originally Posted by tha.squirt.goddess
Where do I order the decoder ring for this?
Where do I order the decoder ring for this? Originally Posted by Typo

I believe the exact location is "Noneya Biznizz", sir.