Which is closer to D C Eagle Pass Texas or the Ukraine

Rhetorical question. Which is a bigger threat to our national security also Rhetorical!!!
D C Eagle Pass Texas isn't even on a map
You can always use Google maps if you're having problems with geography. Texas has never been known for its education. better known for uneducated people that vote republican and carry guns to school
You can always use Google maps if you're having problems with geography. Texas has never been known for its education. better known for uneducated people that vote republican and carry guns to school Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I will hold you to account.
You can always use Google maps if you're having problems with geography. Texas has never been known for its education. better known for uneducated people that vote republican and carry guns to school Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Tell me oh learned one did they fail to teach you the meaning of rhetorical question?
What is the fucking point of this goofball "rhetorical question" thread just so people know how to answer the question while staying on topic? I'm just asking for a friend.
What is the fucking point of this goofball "rhetorical question" thread just so people know how to answer the question while staying on topic? I'm just asking for a friend. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Amusement, so far y’all haven’t disappointed, the rhetorical part was that I was taught geography, yet some goof seemed to not know
As Lucas asked. What is the topic of thread?
As Lucas asked. What is the topic of thread? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lucas didn’t ask anything, he made a statement. I did answer when you learn reading comprehension you might find it. But you are a typical lib, if cnn doesn’t say it, it can’t be true.
Lucas didn’t ask anything, he made a statement. I did answer when you learn reading comprehension you might find it. But you are a typical lib, if cnn doesn’t say it, it can’t be true. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I know the topic is NOT me being a lib! snick

Youve been asked three times now to clarify the thread topic!
Lucas didn’t ask anything, he made a statement. I did answer when you learn reading comprehension you might find it. But you are a typical lib, if cnn doesn’t say it, it can’t be true. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
LOL. Maybe you should learn some reading comprehension. It was pretty obvious I asked a question in my 1st sentence. Just FYI, when a sentence is started with the word "what" and ends with a question mark; it's a question and not a statement.

You actually answered my question too by basically admitting it is just a troll thread with no topic for your own amusement.
As the Thread was started with a rhetorical question per the OP.
No answer is expected or required - Thread Closed