What do providers like?

What do providers like at Victoria Secret????
Sexy boy shorts- the reds one I hope that was the right answer. Lolol.

The last time i was there, i saw some really really nice things, like the lacy night gowns. And the perfume is not half bad either.
Nothing. My boobs are too big to fit theirs
PM the lady you have in mind. I'm sure she will be glad to go out of her way so that you can get the gift right for her. I'm sure you will get some serious extra mileage on your next session with her. Do tell.
Anything with pink.
Boy shorts are cute (lace). Silky nightgowns are nice also and I think they come with the panties most of the time as a set. Color would'nt matter, its your generous thought that counts if you ask me. Just use your imagination on what color "you" like on her.

Deja Dubois'
I love the french cute lace thongs they have or anything in their "sexy little things collection" also the workout clothes are nice ....boy shorts and a hot bra to match...oh I love that store!!
We can go and grab, the entire store!
As long as, everything is in my size.

I love VS... and everything in it.
I actually have never tried their bras. I always go to Fredericks. Maybe I should check them out?
Everything! lol
I've been known to check out a providers website in advance. Some of the ladies will post their lingerie preferences.
giftcards
giftcards Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
...Or Cash it self.
Enough, to buy the entire store.
You can never go wrong with VS!
I've gone to Victoria's and Fredericks now and then to purchase things for the wife. I'm always taken back by the mechanics of the attire.

1. Thongs? Isn't it uncomfortable having that little cord twined between your asscheeks?

2. Pushup bras? Can't they..you know...pop out!

3. Crotchless panties? What's the point?

4. Stockings and garters? See No. 3.

5. Merry widow corsets? Wouldn't it be cheaper if I just smothered you with a pillow?

And let's not even talk about how scratchy some of the fabrics felt! I tip my hat to the women that will wear that uncomfortable, illogical and impractical crap all for the benefit of the mens' libidos and dicks about as well trained as a wild rottweiler puppy!