URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...d/002740917021
City: Henrietta
State: New York
Address: West Henrietta Rd
Activities: BBJDT, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Short, Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Kristen is small framed, kind of tall, 5'7-5'10 range. Petite, small boobs. She was clean and fresh.
Recommendation: Yes
I need to nut in that mouth of hers again soon.
I saw her sat but not an encounter. Just socially. She looked real good
I saw her sat but not an encounter. Just socially. She looked real good Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Yes she does look like a fine woman, shy -
Nice review. I need to see her again.

I asked her if she ever had to use the weapons she has on her hips. She answered that she only uses them when clients can't make her cum by using their tongue. lol

https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=63798
If you have a schedule to keep,you might want to reconsider. Other than her untimeliness she's a good time every time so far.
Thanks for the review.
If you have a schedule to keep,you might want to reconsider. Other than her untimeliness she's a good time every time so far.
Thanks for the review. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
I have to agree with both points:
she's an amazing woman, very beautiful, and I always love my time with her; but
she has no idea that clocks even exist. She has never blown me off but there's usually a very long gap between our confirmed appointment time and when she's actually ready. Unlike many other women, she's worth waiting for.
Kristen is a friend and yup she's beautiful and has that clock issue. That said, I spent time with her today and she said that she does have availability tonight (Monday, May 16) and also tomorrow morning / afternoon (Tuesday, May 17). If you've seen her before and appreciate her and have some patience, you may want to reach out. Great girl.