URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P349426
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: LFK BBBJNQBS BLS HJ CFS CG RCG CIM
Hair Length and Color: Mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She’s very cute haves nice proportions cute smile skinny toned
Recommendation: Yes
Nice write up. Too bad her TCB is awful. Maybe one day I'll try again. She's got a great reputation for her services
Yeah bro keep trying she’s definitely worth it
Nice write up. Too bad her TCB is awful. Maybe one day I'll try again. She's got a great reputation for her services Originally Posted by Johnnyblaze2015
TCB is an issue because she has a handler. I had seen her twice before. About 2 months ago when she was in town I tried to schedule again and got the runaround with her handler. Went back and forth 3-4 times and finally gave up, which is disappointing since shes a lot of fun.
TCB is an issue because she has a handler. I had seen her twice before. About 2 months ago when she was in town I tried to schedule again and got the runaround with her handler. Went back and forth 3-4 times and finally gave up, which is disappointing since shes a lot of fun. Originally Posted by GentlemanRich
She has a handler? I thought she handled her own shit. When do these girls handle their own business? I don’t understand the need for a “HANDLER” and they screw shit up so bad!
She has a handler? I thought she handled her own shit. When do these girls handle their own business? I don’t understand the need for a “HANDLER” and they screw shit up so bad! Originally Posted by anotheguy12
Yes there is a booker.
Yes there is a booker.
Originally Posted by mehsterj
As someone mentioned she has a list of steady repeats. Her tcb isn’t bad if you seen her multiple times. Her handler books based on clients with most visits giving them preference. I get accommodated and responses right away.