URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/122880
City: Bedford
State: Texas
Address: Bedford Rd and 183
Activities: Massage L1
Hair Length and Color: Short Dirty Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice body in shape, 34D MM, aging face.
Recommendation: No
That blue bikini photo on rubratings must be at least 10 years old.
She can be bat$#!+ crazy.
She can be BSC, photos are aged, and she has never been worth the upgrade to VIP due to limited to zero IOP.

That being said, I have never received a poor massage and she can give an above average L2 with a little rusty trambone for $120.
I walked in there and the first thing she said to me was nothing sexual was going to happen . From reading her reviews I can’t understand why she said that. On her ad, she doesn’t discriminate, but she did against me that day. Does she only see white guys ?
She sound popular, but also like a poor performer. What do you guys see in her?

Mr. Bond, Was the $120 a tip, or the whole fee?

Softball, When she say nothing sexual would happen, why didn't you leave?
She can be BSC, photos are aged, and she has never been worth the upgrade to VIP due to limited to zero IOP.

That being said, I have never received a poor massage and she can give an above average L2 with a little rusty trambone for $120. Originally Posted by JamesBond
Stopped seeing her a long time ago,hot/cold and and at times zoned out.
She is aged vs photos. She has always been “YMMV”. I haven’t upgraded often due to little IOP. She has raised her rates from the $ to $120 for L2. If you are aggressive with her she will go straight to jack shack. We have had good experiences. I let her massage me without jumping to why we are all there. Let her do her deal, plenty of reach around, teasing while massaging. She can give a great massage, if you let her. After flip, a good BBBJ while I finger fuck her. That all I can tell you, I have not seen her in about 6 months.
I did leave lol. Actually I was on the table ready for the massage and she kept mentioning nothing sexual was going happen ... then she told me to get dressed and left ... no massage took place lol