Tar babies?

• Booth
  • 08-01-2011, 04:18 PM
This guy is even dumber than Wyldeman.

http://youtu.be/URAAfREIRGA
  • Carl
  • 08-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Well, at least he didn't bring up fried chicken and watermelon ... they can be sticky, too.
Quote taken out of context. Still, I'm sure the pmrc will lock this thread and chew you out.
  • Booth
  • 08-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Quote taken out of context. Still, I'm sure the pmrc will lock this thread and chew you out. Originally Posted by Raw Deal
It was a very ignorant thing to say in any context. Not sure about the rest of your post. Care to explain?

Edit: I get it now. I shouldn't have given W such a raw deal. My apologies.
  • ztonk
  • 08-01-2011, 09:57 PM
If you can discuss the clip without insulting other members and bickering about each other, we won't lock the thread.

Given past performance, though, I'm not overly optimistic...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
This guy is even dumber than Wyldeman.

http://youtu.be/URAAfREIRGA Originally Posted by Booth
LOL! Do you fantasize about me Booth....

We need to go and have a beer together buddy....If we meet up do I just look for a small dude with a grimace expression...
  • Booth
  • 08-02-2011, 04:17 PM

We need to go and have a beer together buddy....If we meet up do I just look for a small dude with a grimace expression...
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I missed you! In all seriousness I was a little concerned about your well being after the numerous beatings you took in the SH so I'm glad to see you're alive and kicking. The board just isn't the same without you.

Back on topic, the dumb ass did apologize today. Just to be clear, I'm referring to the congressman.
@Booth I had to take a step back clear my head and start working on me. I felt the the board was having a negative impact on me. I would hardly call anything that has happened on a SHMB a beating...I would call it a negative and sour environment if you get caught up in all the BS.

I have been only surrounding myself with positive people and setting the right goals for myself.

With that said I have no ill will towards anyone. I just think political threads are extremely negative.

I really do not care about any congressman they are all a joke.
Booth, you're the kinda dude who looks at every word someone says with a microscope, looking for what you think is racism. And when you find something, no matter how oddball it is, you get one helluva chubby, dont you?

Ive also noticed that people who overuse/misuse the word "ignorant" are mostly likely to be ignorant.
Booth, if "tar baby" makes you cry like a baby, then this should give you a heart attack:

(staff edit; image removed; ztonk)
  • Booth
  • 08-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Booth, you're the kinda dude who looks at every word someone says with a microscope, looking for what you think is racism. And when you find something, no matter how oddball it is, you get one helluva chubby, dont you?

Ive also noticed that people who overuse/misuse the word "ignorant" are mostly likely to be ignorant. Originally Posted by Raw Deal
For what it's worth, I don't think the comment he made was intended to be racist. I think not being aware that such a comment sounds racist qualifies as ignorance.
Anything sounds racist to people with thin skin and no brains.
  • Booth
  • 08-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Shaking my head at ignorance is hardly the same as crying. I look forward to seeing how your little cartoon is dealt with.
Again, there you are with "ignorance" again. Who or what am I ignoring?

Oh, I didn't make the cartoon. I just it noticed it was an accurate portrayal of...uhhhh..... certain "people" that people like you glorify.

Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Oh, are we talking fantasies? I fantasize about Booth. I'm having a fantasy just now........................... ..

I missed you! In all seriousness I was a little concerned about your well being after the numerous beatings you took in the SH so I'm glad to see you're alive and kicking. The board just isn't the same without you.

Back on topic, the dumb ass did apologize today. Just to be clear, I'm referring to the congressman. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/JANEGR%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG] Originally Posted by Booth

WM taking a beating in the Hole? lol