the rundberg running man

Ok, we know Obama sucks and his worshippers won't give up on their god. Let's talk about something else. Like the Rundberg running man. Go!
Ok, we know Obama sucks and his worshippers won't give up on their god. Originally Posted by Gushing Geyser
Is that you Marshy?
I see him very day...He's in very good shape for a nutjob that runs around all afternoon listening to his ipod. Im surprised no ones youtubed him yet, he's so wacky but HAPPY about being wacky that I think he would definitely go viral.
  • Meko
  • 08-09-2011, 05:04 AM
WOW!! Didnt know he was so well known should have though he's out there rain, heat, even extreme heat. When I first saw him I thought he was completely insane. But now that I see him a couple times a week and it makes me smile to see someone so happy in the head... hehe Its turned into a form of entertainment for me during traffic hours. Budman I will do my best to capture the running man when I return from Holiday. Great idea thanks.
Is it the same guy that dances on the street???? That dude is a one bad ass dancing machine with his head phones on....
LOL...when I first saw him, I was startled yet intrigued. He's hilarious! If I happen to be at that intersection now, I look for him and may be "concerned" if he weren't there...lol. He's on FB, too, because he had a sign one day saying how many friends he had...lol.
That dude is AWESOME!!!

Not sure what puts him on that level....
But I love to watch him get down! One Crazy Dancin Fool! LOL

I've always been curious though, does he take tips for his entertainment?

Genesis Nicole
Here's a clip that explains a little

http://youtu.be/GTUf1abHSnk
WoW! Such a great story! Thank you Andrea for posting the link.

Next time I'm in Austin, I'll have to go and chat with him.

G.N
WoW! Such a great story! Thank you Andrea for posting the link.

Next time I'm in Austin, I'll have to go and chat with him.

G.N
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
He's really great and I have had the honor of getting to know him through community
outreach I've been involved with, his heart is bigger than anyone else I know.
What a great story! It just goes to show you that you really can't always judge a book by it's cover!

That is awesome...First time I saw him I just said only in Austin....