Western Flicker Hand Poured at it's BEST!

As some of you may have read, I'm trying to get a business started. I've been making candles for 4 yrs as a hobby and have decided to go all the way with it. From the time I started everyone I knew always complimented me on a job well done. I would make a few for myself, as gifts ect.. and end up selling them to friends because they loved them so much. Now after all these years I've decided to go the extra mile.

I've resisted my DBA, opened a business account and taking the proper steps to move forward. It's a slow process for me, but I will do my best to get there. I have 2 investors interested in opening a store front for me to get me started as well. Which we many of us know will take some time to get through.

During this process, I would love to make enough sales to be able to attend some Trade Shows, Craft Fairs, and Seminars. You see, in order to attend these functions I would have to have enough inventory to display for sale. At the moment all sales are "Made to Order". Slowly but surely I will get to where I need to be. I understand it will take time and I'm willing to be patient.

In the future not only do I want to sale candles, but also other rustic home decor as well and bath/body products. Such as Candle Accessories, Metal Works and Art Works. Of course the main part of my business would be the candles.

If you would like to know more about candles and experience my Fabulous Creations please check me out on the web at Western Flicker .