im going to miss you guys

first of all yes i am retiring ,only because its been long enough, ive seen everyone in Dallas lol , im getting a lot of calls wondering why so there it is , its just time .THANKS GUYS
But not yet! You were the best.
Ahhh your sweet thank you love
Don't leave us so soon anyways we going to miss you. I wish you the best hugs and kisses
Payton, you will be missed. You are a dallas legend, a must see. I wish you all the best!!!!!
Wow. Best of luck to you girl. I will remember you very fondly! I'll also remember you as the only one I visited before RK! LOL
Can u go back to managing Southern Comfort(Studio Serene) cause it's gone downhill since you left.......
Payton, you are one of a kind lady. Wish you all the best.
Plennnty of young and new stars :-)

Very rude. Shes leaving. At least be respectfull. Staff
I never got to meet you, but everything I have seen and heard about you has been stellar. Best of luck.
Plennnty of young and new stars :-) Originally Posted by KimmySugar
It's not recommended you hijack a thread like hers with an Ad like yours. Tiss Tiss.
selena i love you girl and thanks so much i will have a lot of memories to keep me company and i do mean a lot lol you guys have been amazing if it werent for you guys i dont think i could have had so much fun and enjoyed it to boot yes there are a lot of hot new talent ready to take my place and i wish those ladies lots of luck the best advice treat it like a real job , be on time , put a smile on your face , dont bring home to work , and have a good time , you will be amazed at how many awesome friends you will meet i still see guys from 8 yrs ago from oes lol , ok im done . I LOVE YOU GUYS
SLims099 your a doll
oh i almost forgot chillster , i wish i could go back but its too much water under the bridge , and i was such a worry wart , i had to worry about the ladies and the clients and the bad guys , its a wonder i didnt have a heart attack lol but thank you
Kimmy, find your own thread to advertise on. This is not the thread to do so. I think that was pretty rude. You didnt even take the time to wish her well... anyhoo....

GIrl.. be safe in your travels... thank you for your services ... and time to the hobby. Thank you for any references I may have used you for. Stay safe and wish you well.. in the rest of your days to come.