Epic Failure!

I swear its not just me...
But when it happens to you, you feel like the only idiot in the world.
So today I was at the gas station and I notice this really HOTT guy walk in and im so stuck on his looks I was not paying attention to where I was walking and I ran into the little debbie stand and knocked over all the twinkies, fudge rounds and oatmeal pies. I felt like an idiot everyone was stairing and laughing, my face turned 10 shades of red, I got really hot and I did not know what to do... I wish I could have just disapeared at that point.
A few days ago I went to a gas station and I had a short dress and heels and I walked past a guy pumping gas and he was just stairing at me and didnt realize his tank was full and gas was just pouring out I bet he was embarrased too..lol
A few weeks ago I was walking across the street and a man was whistling at me while he was making a left turn and crashed right into an oncoming car... that was ridiculous!

So has anyone so hott and attractive made you do something so stupid and you wanted to disapear? What happend?
Happens to me all the time when I walk by the ladies.
Many years ago, I hit the car in front of me while looking at 2 girls in the car in the next lane. One had just waved and smiled at me when BOOM. Thank goodness it was at a stop light and no damage to the cars were done. But, I kept my eyes straight ahead until they were gone.
Many years ago, I hit the car in front of me while looking at 2 girls in the car in the next lane. One had just waved and smiled at me when BOOM. Thank goodness it was at a stop light and no damage to the cars were done. But, I kept my eyes straight ahead until they were gone. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
I bet that happens alot! lol
So has anyone so hott and attractive made you do something so stupid and you wanted to disapear? What happend? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Yes, got married, still haven't disappeared, but have fantasized about it for a couple of decades now.
Yes, got married, still haven't disappeared, but have fantasized about it for a couple of decades now. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
LMAO!
First Chopper I ever built... Come up on a red light and a convertable full of hotties...
Catch my pants leg on the peg and down I go.. I look up and all 4 are hanging over the side of the car looking back at me.. light turned green and off they went... After I picked it up.. I turned right... It's been 30 years.. Damn I wish I still had that bike..
Wow, that gas station needs to invest in that new technology that stops the pump when the tank is full.

On the plus side, it must be fun living in a Meg Ryan movie.
Some years back, I was driving down the street at noon and spy this smokin' hottie in a short skirt and heels struttin' her stuff down the sidewalk. Slowed down, stared, stared some more, gawked one last time and headed on down the road.

Walked in to my first sales call that afternoon, and my heart was in my throat...there she was, a designer at the office I was visiting. She immediately recognized me, and asked "Did you like what you saw?" Since I was busted, I figured what the hell and stammered, "Legs and a strut like that ought to be illegal near motor vehicles." or something to that effect. Turned out she was a delight, single, insatiable, liked boys and girls, and we ended up dating for a few years. I got stupid and moved away...opted not to take her up on the offer to move with me. I regret losing her to this day! But oh the memories!
I was with an IDIOT one day leaving a STARS game ....He got all excited by seeing Darryl Johnson ......as we exited the building He hollered at Darryl walking with ,his Wife and two great children ...Darryl answered him and the idiot NOT looking walked right into a TREE ......I loved it ...
also liked the video of the lady in the Mall ......texting on her cell phone..of course as usual not paying attention ...tripped and fell right into the fountain ...........loved it also ......
I recently hit a curb staring at a very nice looking woman jogging and blew a tire out, very embarrassing, and my spare was flat,
Yes, recently I was at a gas station... this hottie walked by in a short dress and heels, and I had gas pouring out of my tank because I didn't even notice it was full.
Yes, recently I was at a gas station... this hottie walked by in a short dress and heels, and I had gas pouring out of my tank because I didn't even notice it was full. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Haha funny!
Haha funny! Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly

Just today I was in a gas station and some chick was checking me out and crashed into the little debbie stand knocking over all the twinkies, fudge rounds and oatmeal pies.