Reactions to foreskin

That's right, I have foreskin! My parent chose not to mutilate my genitalia at birth!

Well, got that off my chest.

To you uncut guys out there.... what are your experiences with providers or in your personal life when women sees your scared turtle?

To you providers out there.... what are your thoughts on foreskin?
FORESKIN no Problem at all

Smegma = Smelly BIG problem

Guys with TIGHT foreskin that won't retract to clean =Huge hygiene issue, unless you can take Q-TIPS and get in there and really clean with soap and water, Perhaps a Water Pic might help. It seems in certain cultures the parents don't teach their sons how to properly retract and clean under the foreskin. IMHO guys that have foreskin that won't retract for cleaning, NEED to get a circumcision.

Some ladies don't see uncircumcised guys because they tend to have an over abundance of pre-cum.
Foreskin is not a problem for me either,
as long as it well cared for & willing to freshen up at the sink or shower.
But foreskin that wont retract though will never get a bbbj from me!!! Bc of the things Alaine mentioned.
They cant get in there to clean it good enough.
As long as it don't stink and look weird, I'm suckinggg!
I never had issues with any providers with this issue. It retracts so that's might be why, but I'm up front and let the provider know that I'm uncut so there won't be any issues.
Keep it clean and it's just all the more material to work with and play with!
Why did mother nature choose to create this abundance of skin on the man member?
Is it to protect and serve (as in serve up a helping of disciplinary hygiene regimen)

or

An extra sac to keep their babies/sperm nice and cozy ?

Things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm....

Do you see foreskin on Horse dicks ..... Dog dicks .... or Monkey dicks ?
Why MAN DICK?

Not that I am looking to fuck animals...
WELL, some of my clients COULD be clarified as animals, in a good way)!
... maybe perhaps just looking for the farmers and zoo keepers to chime in...HA!

Anyways .... no worries to those uncut guys ...
It's like a new and different play toy for me.

I don't have many uncut clients ... but hey, if you've got the mojo ... can get down moovin and groovin .... then hell yes!

Just remember this - A dick is a dick - translate that as you will ...

I'm good as long as you get yourself good and hard in your pre playtime shower and pull it all the way back to wash with lots of suds and rinse extra well.

If I notice a smell I'll rewash it for you, because unfortunately I've got a gag reflex and a pretty keen sense of smell.

I stand behind the choice not to circumcise male infants because in effect it's a form of mutilation.

The ones that don't retract I don't mind if they are clean and luckily I've had no issues thus far, however I am always curious what a Dr.'s opinion is as to whether something should be done or if better off left alone.

Is there a Dr. in the house?

I can't do the anteater ones...

My son and his girlfriend declined getting my grandson circumsized and I do have to say it bothers me tremendously. Their decision yes, but why would you not want your son's dick to look like your dick? And with a dick like that you gotta clean it like a pussy...all up in it.
  • Crock
  • 03-15-2017, 02:13 PM
I can't do the anteater ones...

My son and his girlfriend declined getting my grandson circumsized and I do have to say it bothers me tremendously. Their decision yes, but why would you not want your son's dick to look like your dick? And with a dick like that you gotta clean it like a pussy...all up in it. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I think the better question is: Why would you mutilate a natural dick? Do you realize that about 40% of the nerve endings in the penis are in the foreskin?

As someone who was circumcised as an infant, I feel cheated. I'm not hung up on it, but whenever this topic comes up I feel very disappointed that a portion of my dick was taken from me and I had no say in the matter.

If anyone doesn't know much about what circumcision is/does, I recommend this site for information: http://cirp.org/
I think the better question is: Why would you mutilate a natural dick? Do you realize that about 40% of the nerve endings in the penis are in the foreskin?

As someone who was circumcised as an infant, I feel cheated. I'm not hung up on it, but whenever this topic comes up I feel very disappointed that a portion of my dick was taken from me and I had no say in the matter.

If anyone doesn't know much about what circumcision is/does, I recommend this site for information: http://cirp.org/ Originally Posted by Crock
Sorry for your loss...my condolences.
i dont mind foreskin at all, and ive dealt with all kinds... IMO, and my experience, cocks are like fingerprints.. EVERYONES is different. Just as long as they keep it clean then we are good to go.
While i'm more used to 'cut' I've had zero issues with uncut men in my civvie life or the hobby. Most uncut men i've met are extra vigilant and are very 'on it' about their hygiene esp with the extra foreskin. So....uncut gents are warmly welcomed because 'cut' or not ... all about the hygiene .
Ditto!

While i'm more used to 'cut' I've had zero issues with uncut men in my civvie life or the hobby. Most uncut men i've met are extra vigilant and are very 'on it' about their hygiene esp with the extra foreskin. So....uncut gents are warmly welcomed because 'cut' or not ... all about the hygiene . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I don't mind it at all also as long as you are clean and fresh