Steelers OR Pens?

I know...I know...both, right?

But if you had to pick only one, for the rest of your life...

Which would it be?
Well fuck, my poll didn't post.

Guess we will have to comment instead.
Steelers for sure ..hockey is only interesting to me half way into plaayoffs.and it’s seasom is almost 3/4 of the year which is cray
Ask me this 10-15 years ago I would pick steelers every time. Not liking the direction that the NFL in general is heading. Protests, concussion protocols, ( its player safety but it's more on Goodell protecting the NFLs billions ) holdouts, roughing the passer penalties, rehearsed group celebrations I can go on and on. As a parent and role model standpoint I'd much rather my kids sport an #87 jersey than #26 jersey.
  • 96x69
  • 11-17-2018, 10:25 AM
I like the pens more then the steelers
Pens Everytime
Pens, hands down. Call me crazy, but I have even supported them way back in the day when a 500 season record would be a major accomplishment.
Pens, hands down. Call me crazy, but I have even supported them way back in the day when a 500 season record would be a major accomplishment. Originally Posted by Looker151
Guilty. I remember dick tarnstrom led team in scoring. Wow those were dark days.
Glad to run into other hockey fans. I have season tix (plan b) and alot of times I'm not able to go. 224 upper level .
5 seats in a row. Maybe I can donate em for a mini eccie get together. Again not great seats, but no free seat is a bad seat.
  • 96x69
  • 11-18-2018, 01:04 PM
That sound like fun night.q a eccie get together, you ever have a open seat I would be interested in going
sounds like a great idea, let's keep this active.
Steeler pens in late season and playoff time it's much better hockey in the later parts of the season
I playoff Pens!

They are gonna have to shape up if they wanna make it though. Good thing there is a lot of hockey left.
Pirates
That is the only team in the area that is a regular at the golf course all year round.
Steelers. It’s just in a lot of our dna now. As poorly as the NFL is managed, it is America’s game. I realize that we are blessed with 30 years of wonderful players and management with the Penguins