AUSTYN---

Hi All, I have been off for over 2 weeks due to a Family crisis.....I have had a house full of out of town relatives...so there fore I was unable to get to my computer...or my location to check my phone...

Things are ok now, and today I have been trying to get caught up on my emails....to explain why and where I have been, I am not making alot of progress, so I thought hopefully some of you may get to read this and understand why No One has heard from me in a few weeks.

I found out the hard way that if we do have a emergency...it is very difficult to let you guys know what's going on....

I certainly hope that for those of you who wrote me and did not hear back get a chance to read this and understand Why...

Thank you so much everyone...alot of you have already written back to me today after getting my email...and your kind words mean the world to me....

I am BACK....I will be posting my availability in the proper place...
Love Ya
Austyn xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
We're sorry to hear about your family emergency, but happy that you are now back.
  • Laker
  • 04-08-2010, 01:47 PM
Hey Austyn,

Glad you are ok and am happy to see you back!!
I was worried about you a bit so I'm glad to hear that it wasn't something you weren't able to deal with.