Ladies with incall?

Hey there everyone i actually am just really bored so i decided to ask a few question's...

Do any ladies out the offer incall that would possibly be willing to share? I lost my id about a week ago and i still have to wait another 2-3 before it comes in the mail.
If so please pm me
Thanks
Ash..

Why not go down to DPS and get your new ID in 20 minutes?
They will give you a paper copy with a picture its valid immediately
no pun intended but you have no reviews and you just signed up!
I would suggest you get verified Provider status!
They will give you a paper copy with a picture its valid immediately
no pun intended but you have no reviews and you just signed up!
I would suggest you get verified Provider status! Originally Posted by Absolutely

If she wasn't flaky as hell, she would be a verified provider.

sixx
They will give you a paper copy with a picture its valid immediately Originally Posted by Absolutely

And a lot of places refuse to honor those. My So lost her ID recently and has one of those but was turned away from 3 clubs on 6th and couldn't get served a drink at an Olive Garden.
And a lot of places refuse to honor those. My So lost her ID recently and has one of those but was turned away from 3 clubs on 6th and couldn't get served a drink at an Olive Garden. Originally Posted by Whispers
For alcohol its different ! She must be a young en!
I already ordered it online, i took them the paper copy and they need the actual id...
I already ordered it online, i took them the paper copy and they need the actual id... Originally Posted by SexyAsh69
Address the flaky as hell comment I made about you in this thread....

sixx
  • Steag
  • 08-31-2012, 08:30 PM
If your lucky 15 minutes!
>>>>>SIXXBACH<<<<<

THE REASON IVE BEEN FLAKY AS HELL IS CAUSE OF THE FACT THAT MY 18 MONTH OLD SON WAS READMITTED TO DELL CHILDRENS HOSPITAL. HE WAS PREMATURE & CURRENTLY HAS PROBLEMS WITH HIS LUNGS AS WELL AS HIS LIVER. HIS FATHER AND I SEPERATED BUT STILL TRY OUR BEST TO MAKE SURE THERE IS A PARENT PRESENT 24/7. HES BEEN IN THERE 23DAYS TODAY. YES I CANCELLED TO APPT I BOOKED. I EXPLAINED TO THE MEN WHAT WAS GOING ON. IF THEY CANT ACCEPT THAT MY SON COMES BEFORE AN APPT THEN I BOOKED THE WRONG MEN.
>>>>>SIXXBACH<<<<<

THE REASON IVE BEEN FLAKY AS HELL IS CAUSE OF THE FACT THAT MY 18 MONTH OLD SON WAS READMITTED TO DELL CHILDRENS HOSPITAL. HE WAS PREMATURE & CURRENTLY HAS PROBLEMS WITH HIS LUNGS AS WELL AS HIS LIVER. HIS FATHER AND I SEPERATED BUT STILL TRY OUR BEST TO MAKE SURE THERE IS A PARENT PRESENT 24/7. HES BEEN IN THERE 23DAYS TODAY. YES I CANCELLED TO APPT I BOOKED. I EXPLAINED TO THE MEN WHAT WAS GOING ON. IF THEY CANT ACCEPT THAT MY SON COMES BEFORE AN APPT THEN I BOOKED THE WRONG MEN. Originally Posted by SexyAsh69
Understood. I guess I am looking at from the point that even with insurance, there is cost to hospital treatment. An appointment for a man is about fun but for a provider its money=business. It's not like the appointment is about your social fun

You also don't want a rep for being flaky when you are not verified and with no time in the Austin scene either.

Hope it works out for ya

sixx
I'm sorry to hear about your little one. Sending positive energy your way...

Leslielane1@live.com
I'm so sorry to hear about your son!! Hang in there girly
Hang in there sweety! If you want it.... it will happen!
once you get provider status all will be well in these forums..... Provided that you and your visitors have a great time!
Do you do outcalls?
I really hope your kid gets better!

* But if you want to make any money you're going to have to get on your game hun! I know you want to help your kid but you cannot be flaky here I'm a single mom and I realize how important your reputation is when it comes to business and money! You need to be a verified provider so you only have to have 2 non flake reviews!

Good luck out there!