Disappointment

I'm posting this in Co-Ed so anyone who wants to can comment. I'm curious what percentage of the time a session turns out to be disappointing based on your expectations. This has been discussed in the LR and I've begun wondering if some of the more veteran hobbyists just have higher standards.

Personally, out of the last 15 providers I've seen I'd say about 6 (40%) of the sessions were disappointing to the point where I wished I hadn't spent the money. This is not a research issue. Also, to be clear, the problem is rarely an issue with the provider's appearance. It's just a general lack of effort and enthusiasm. I guess a number of providers believe if the client comes, they should be satisfied. A number of these sessions were with providers who were "highly-reviewed" which tells you how much credibility to afford that title. God forbid anyone starts a laziest provider thread.

For a variety of reasons, a lot of hobbyists don't want to write really negative reviews. Many of us realize this is a hard job. My issue is less with that than with clients writing reviews that are completely puffed up. It's one thing not to write up a negative experience, but it's something else entirely to write up a mediocre or lazy session as a great one. I have to believe a lot of these reviews are just the result of really low standards or some posters having limited experience with a really quality provider.

My question is what percentage of the time do you leave a session disappointed and why?
I've been lucky as they've all been great since joining Eccie. There were a few bad ones back in the Aspd days.
Perhaps I don't understand your point. Your most recent reviews are all positive?? Why bitch? Why not simply write a review of your negative experience(s), or call out the reviews that are bullshit?

You've been around foe a LONG time shark. I would expect more useful information than, "reviews are bullshit,and the girls are lazy". I'd love to learn from your experience, but this post isn't helping much.
Out of all my sessions with eccie ladies all but one have been great. The one that wasn't so great was just because the lady was not what I expected. She gave me good service though so even though I was a little disappointed with her looks, I couldn't complain at all about the service.
I tend to research quite a bit before seeing someone and I have a few regulars that I see.

I don't review near as much as is should though. I'm thinking of changing that. I expect others to give helpful reviews but I haven't really been giving helpful reviews, so expect more soon.
Probably about 33% for me. Aside from 1 horrible fbsm with a crazy, obese, Craigslist, non-stop talker ,who kept asking me about my Mother and telling me about her young son while she had my dick in her hand, most of my issues have been with bbw not listing themselves as bbw. While they were nice girls and mostly gave good service I just wasn't attracted to them, and so I ended up leaving with a feeling of disappointment.
Perhaps I don't understand your point. Your most recent reviews are all positive?? Why bitch? Why not simply write a review of your negative experience(s), or call out the reviews that are bullshit?

You've been around foe a LONG time shark. I would expect more useful information than, "reviews are bullshit,and the girls are lazy". I'd love to learn from your experience, but this post isn't helping much. Originally Posted by Jay Walker

It's your condescending board attitude and point that I don't get. The OP made his point clear in both the very first paragraph and in the last sentence. He isn't venting in the least.
He's asking a very specific question Twice.

FS's post
"I'm curious what percentage of the time a session turns out to be disappointing based on your expectations. This has been discussed in the LR and I've begun wondering if some of the more veteran hobbyists just have higher standards."

"My question is what percentage of the time do you leave a session disappointed and why? "
I have been hobbying for only a little over 1.5 yrs. I am a researcher and never take risks so I only see providers with multiple reviews. Even so my disappointment level over this period is probably around 60%. It was probably 70 - 80% during the first year. The reason was entirely looks. So many guys would proclaim a girl to be hot but I never thought so. This is why I will only do hh for first time appts now.
60-70% of the time for me but I'm pretty damn spoiled.....

I spend more time and money on SBs and Strippers where GFE is far more natural in the encounter and time is not an issue......

But occasionally I get an immediate itch... something goes south.... someone leaves earlier than expected and for whatever reason I go the PRO route.... I usually tap some traveling lady or someone I've met in person as well as have some decent intel on.....

But after I drop the donation after the deed I tend to feel the money was very poorly spent.... that I wasted it on that hour when I have so much more available.....

I tend to feel that way no matter how great her performance was......

Buyers Remorse?

I'm not sure.... There are a few gals I have seen several; times over the last few years from the Provider mix though that I never feel the money is wasted on.... We always have a great time and time is seldom a part of the equation...... They adapted their business model long ago to me as a client.... Heck... There is one gal that will come into town.... stop by and let me tap it for an hour.... go work for the rest of the day/evening and come back and spend the night.....

I can't complain about those....

I guess if I looked at the basic "per hour sessions" I do with providers...... 90-100% of them leave me dissatisfied.....

But most of the time the problem lies in my expectations and not their performance....
It's your condescending board attitude and point that I don't get. The OP made his point clear in both the very first paragraph and in the last sentence. He isn't venting in the least.
He's asking a very specific question Twice. Originally Posted by Codybeast
perhaps I'm grumpy because I had to get up really early this morning but it seems that every forum I go to is tainted by stupidity. Condescending board attitude? I must admit to being condescending to: Whispers, because as I Have openly admitted, I'm jealous of the guy and he's intellectually challenging. Besides being a complete stripper magnet, that old fucker is an articulate, and well spoken debater. Unlike yourself, he actually challenges me. I'm condescending to all of Whispers buddy's who tend to attack with a pack mentality. My redneck friend would describe it as "poking a stick in the cage". I'm fascinated by the lunch bunch. And finally, I just can't always control my condescending attitude toward people who expose themselves as complete idiots. I could care less whether you are a beast or a beauty (Ezra is stupid hot but I digress...)

I doubt that you are capable, but try, if you might, to follow my logic here. The OP did not make his point clear. He didnt't do it in the first paragraph, or his last sentance. Please re-read the original post and then consider how incredibly idiotic it would be to argue that any point was made. What the Shark did was ask a few questions. My reply was condescending because the Shark, by his line of questioning is suggesting that he was dissatisfied with some ladies looks or service. For the slow folks, I suppose I should have just said, "call da bitch(s) out Shark." The Shark has been around for a long time. Hell, it must have been nearly a decade ago that I saw him coming in as I was leaving. How was that DFK Shark? I digress... I just felt that it was an invaluable post by a dude that I generally have a lot of respect for. Now get your ass outside beast. The short bus will be along shortly.

I doubt that you are capable, but try, if you might, to follow my logic here. The OP did not make his point clear. He didnt't do it in the first paragraph, or his last sentance. Please re-read the original post and then consider how incredibly idiotic it would be to argue that any point was made. What the Shark did was ask a few questions. My reply was condescending because the Shark, by his line of questioning is suggesting that he was dissatisfied with some ladies looks or service. For the slow folks, I suppose I should have just said, "call da bitch(s) out Shark." The Shark has been around for a long time. Hell, it must have been nearly a decade ago that I saw him coming in as I was leaving. How was that DFK Shark? I digress... I just felt that it was an invaluable post by a dude that I generally have a lot of respect for. Now get your ass outside beast. The short bus will be along shortly.
Originally Posted by Jay Walker
Thanks for your input. I'm not sure you understand what the word invaluable means. It's also odd that every other poster seemed to understand the point of the question.

Beyond that, I'm surprised by the responses. I expected more people to say they were rarely disappointed. In hindsight, this topic might have been better addressed as a poll. Also, I can relate to Whispers' point in one regard. Mainly I gather he sticks with UTR's and/or strippers and ventures into the more standard P2P realm when other options aren't available. Experience has taught me expectations are rarely exceeded when I reach for the pitch.
Well, I'm picky. If I don't see recent positive reviews, why? I've only had one "bad" experience, and that was mostly me, she still got a shining review because that part was her.
Maybe 50% of new sessions with providers are disappointing for me
No one here really expect "true gfe" do they? I mean, I'll give a girl a yes even if she attempts DFK, but yeah, very rarely do I get the real experience, unless she really digs me...
No one here really expect "true gfe" do they? I mean, I'll give a girl a yes even if she attempts DFK, but yeah, very rarely do I get the real experience, unless she really digs me... Originally Posted by xxnubyxx
I agree. i really don't go for "true GFE". A good fun fuck or three with maybe some added goodies. For me, I've got other things for "make believe" if that's what I really want.
uhhh ... I have not had a total strikeout yet