Place For Posting ThreAds !!!

OK , here's a place specifically designed for ThreAds . Place them here to you hearts content . If it's kept bumped it will always be on the top . But when it fades quickly off the page you'll know exactly how many people want to read your ADS !!!!
You must be the Austin parásito.

nos dejan por favor,
I said please!!! Lol
I'll put this in English since that's what we speak in America .

No ma'am , there are only one type of parasite in Austin coed by definition

Coed Discussions - Austin Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

I'll do you a favor and remind you ,
Your favorite Austin God !!!!
Bang Bro's entertainment,

AKA- Me and DH are looking for our next female victim. Interested ladies hit me up and let's talk. This is not for the feint of heart ladies we are gonna work you hard and punish every hole and you will be sore the next day.
Nice one ho ho homer !
....... Just posting for the fuck of it.

Good idea- maybe every section should have this.

TITTIES!!!!
Bang Bro's entertainment,

AKA- Me and DH are looking for our next female victim. Interested ladies hit me up and let's talk. This is not for the feint of heart ladies we are gonna work you hard and punish every hole and you will be sore the next day. Originally Posted by homer13

Lmao this is a gr8 ad Pm me the Details!!!

VIRGINIA!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao this is a gr8 ad Pm me the Details!!!

VIRGINIA!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by me_jucci
Baby this the real deal, we will put the juicy all up in your name. Hours of hard wet sloppy fucking with entertainment breaks
Baby this the real deal, we will put the juicy all up in your name. Hours of hard wet sloppy fucking with entertainment breaks Originally Posted by homer13
Are snack breaks included?
....... Just posting for the fuck of it.

Good idea- maybe every section should have this.

TITTIES!!!! Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
How you been babe, I was just thinking about you the other day
I formally decline to your invitation. Sounds like a good time but if it's the real deal.
Mucho calor para mi!!!!
Skylar. I thought we were the snacks - LOL! You too, tasty yet not filling and low cal.
Are snack breaks included? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I'm gonna be snacking on you if your there
I formally decline to your invitation. Sounds like a good time but if it's the real deal.
Mucho calor para mi!!!! Originally Posted by me_jucci
Oh, hot indeed. Dh is the ass man and he will leave it on fire. I'm working the top and bottom front. Like I said we are not for the feint of heart. The bang bro's bring it and work it for hours.
OK , here's a place specifically designed for ThreAds . Place them here to you hearts content . If it's kept bumped it will always be on the top . But when it fades quickly off the page you'll know exactly how many people want to read your ADS !!!! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
Thanks for granting us permission to post in YOUR section lol. Now that I have your much needed permission ill have to think up a interesting threAD