My dearest Valerie...

Two years since I met my love...and I couldn't imagine a happier place to be...here's to many more.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=199517

awww sweet!!!
Indeed. Two years ago I met an amazing man, and I could have never imagined we would be as close as we are today, but I'm so grateful for it.

-You have been my best mate, my lover, a protector, my shoulder to cry on, and even let me take over your kitchen, bed, and air con unit . You are also one of the kindest men I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know. You've seen me at my absolute worst, and still have always been there for me. I hold nothing but love for you in my heart.

So heres to many many more years of us...and many more threads that cringe everyone out
Oh, and one more reason I love ya...
ThreAD......
...I had drinks with Wakeup. He ain't all that.

...I had drinks with Valerie. She could make me want to call me mum. Ijs
Awwwwwwwwwwww!

...I had drinks with Wakeup. He ain't all that.

...I had drinks with Valerie. She could make me want to call me mum. Ijs Originally Posted by TexasGator
^^ this!
God I really want to be a dick , but I can't ! Congrats you two !
(In his best WU impression):

"Aww, a guy going nuts over a hooker. How fucking sweet. Let us know how that works out for you..."

No, in all seriousness, congrats, you two.
God I really want to be a dick , but I can't ! Congrats you two ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
You can't? WTF? Nobody tells rockeYrickOON what to do or say! I read that somewhere. What about your sig line? Words to live by, if you ask me.

Don't hold back! You know you want to....
Dumbass , my conscience wouldn't let me stomp on their good time , even if it's WU ! I could give a rat's ass what any mod were to order me , just not the case !
You can't? WTF? Nobody tells rockeYrickOON what to do or say! I read that somewhere. What about your sig line? Words to live by, if you ask me.

Don't hold back! You know you want to.... Originally Posted by TexasGator
Dumbass , my conscience wouldn't let me stomp on their good time , even if it's WU ! I could give a rat's ass what any mod were to order me , just not the case ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Are you two fucknuts going to hi-jack this beautiful Valerie Love thread and get into another pissing match? I just wanna know how to plan my day.

Better be careful Rick, I saw ole Gator workin' out with the boys the other day.

• linux
  • 04-04-2013, 11:12 AM