hobby myths gents may have about other hobbyiests..

I didn't know how to type this exactly, but I did pull this idea from other thread:
k. well that narrows it down lmfao

as to lease vs buy - I'm favoring lease

much cheaper and less hassle

Quote: Originally Posted by Frankie Fine you will be just fine

LOL you're going to get me in trouble hehe no laughing

Usually 18 - 80 I do not book under 20, but the most regular age group is 20' s - 70' s, younger gents are becoming super
Ok so to be completely honest on my client age group:

18 -25 are frequent hobbyists asking me for appt.

And age 38- 65 are frequent.

25- 35 ish not so much

65 and over not as often.

So I don't have a ton of time right now, but the basic idea is that I think it might be a good idea for gents to ask ladies some questions about " in general" typical hobbyiest or what is normal. I guess, for lack of a better explanation :/

Here's why, I think it might be a good idea lol..

If gents knew more of what is normal, they might be able to let some of their own insecurities go. Perhaps it may even help some of the tension online. Yikes, not wording this great lol

So for example..

Guys between 18- 25 are in great shape, also so are older men over 45, more then gents in between those ages. The funny thing is those age groups are more frequent clients which proves body image and health makes a huge difference on desire for fun. Plus, they tend to have more liberal cash at those ages. Makes sense.

Typically men in the ages of 25 - 40 are dealing with the most stress at that time in their lives, and have more issues bcd.

This is my experience. Google may say dif.

So this thread is about client myths:

Common myth brought to my attention often:

is that ladies deal with all kinds of weirdos and probably unatractive out of shape men

I hear all the time " you must see all kinds" which I do, but the question is always asked in pity lol

The fact is: most men who hobby are attractive and proffesional, and usually very clean and respectful.

Anyways, I hope you guys ask some questions, and I hope other ladies help to answer.

I ask that we do not talk about sp myths and keep things classy and as constructive as possible.
  • MC
  • 02-01-2014, 06:13 PM
18 -25 are frequent hobbyists asking me for appt. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
I will be too once I finally get my Driver's license and get my ass to Canada.

It's cool to know there are other younger hobbyists out there.
I always shower and have cologne on. I am over 18 under 28

I have huge stress with work, but who doesn't these days.

I have extra cash not married no so nothing to hide, but still like to save my money.

Im not weird, well maybe some will tell you im a neat freak but I have one rule
f and l baby.
I try not to get into deep discussions but its nice when a girl can talk about culture and the world at times but not go deep.
Some myths about providers are out there, but id rather not go there everyone is different.
How bout this question for you:

How many guys are taking a pill when they see you?

that's something guys on here talk about a lot, older guys I assume
What? Wait ... we are supposed to shower beforehand?
I wonder what myth discrepancies exist due to the legal status of Frankie's business vs. our hobby in the states. I would imagine we get more weirdos as illegality weeds out normal-guy wusses.
Yeah, okay I'm over 50, I have some issues. But I love women, and every one I seeat work I say "do", or "don't do".. What was the question again?
I will be too once I finally get my Driver's license and get my ass to Canada.

It's cool to know there are other younger hobbyists out there. Originally Posted by MC
Cool! xo
I always shower and have cologne on. I am over 18 under 28

I have huge stress with work, but who doesn't these days.

I have extra cash not married no so nothing to hide, but still like to save my money.

Im not weird, well maybe some will tell you im a neat freak but I have one rule
f and l baby.
I try not to get into deep discussions but its nice when a girl can talk about culture and the world at times but not go deep.
Some myths about providers are out there, but id rather not go there everyone is different.
How bout this question for you:

How many guys are taking a pill when they see you?

that's something guys on here talk about a lot, older guys I assume Originally Posted by bjwstw
Geesh, I really want to be careful pigeon holing ppl for sure

The pill is a good topic..

The pill is becoming less talked about these days. I have no doubt most hobbyiests have stress, life is stressful a lot for many. Now that you mention it though...

I believe from my experiences, stress is the main concern with any client vs physical inadequacies. Or, imho, how gents fuel themselves before appt.

I was trying to say, in general, the mid age group seems to be caring a ton of stress during that time of their lives.

More to add, in a bit perhaps..

I don't believe in the pill tbh.

I have a reason for thinking this thread is a god idea, I just can't exactly explain it 100%.just yet lol
Some (I have) tried OTC stuff as an "insurance" policy so to say. I'd hazard many guys don't have E.D. or really need a script to treat anything wrong, but with stress or what not, they're in the age bracket that has proven to them that Jr. doesn't always do as commanded any more lol and when paying for a diversion, they just wanna make sure Jr. behaves himself and performs. (Otherwise, the entire endeavor may be construed as a waste of time and money.)

I have noticed that with enough sleep, exercise, and not eating tons of crap (I'll avoid using the term diet) Jr is just fine lol I Once upon a time I didn't care about how much sleep I got, more work was always better and if hungry I ate whatever was handy. My body was letting me know I was working my way to an early grave lol
Some (I have) tried OTC stuff as an "insurance" policy so to say. I'd hazard many guys don't have E.D. or really need a script to treat anything wrong, but with stress or what not, they're in the age bracket that has proven to them that Jr. doesn't always take commanded any more lol and when paying for a diversion, they just wanna make sure Jr. behaves himself and performs. (Otherwise, the entire endeavor may be construed as a waste of time and money.)

I have noticed that with enough sleep, exercise, and not eating tons of crap (I'll avoid using the term diet) Jr is just fine lol I Once upon a time I didn't care about how much sleep I got, more work was always better and if hungry I ate whatever was handy. My body was letting me know I was working my way to an early grave lol Originally Posted by gaijin1969
fix that for you
Awesome topic!!! I'm with you pretty much as far as age groups and what not I just think I get more "characters" because I do fetish, roleplay, Domme, bdsm as well as gfe/pse.
I've found most have a misconception about the age groups of other hobbiests and sugar daddies. From my personal experience most of my serious regulars (local I see several times a month and traveling I see at least once every trip) they are between 20 and 40. The gents I have seen multiple times but not as like clockwork are 30 to 55 with an exception here or there being younger or older.
I know a lot assume most hobbiests are white collar or retired but a lot are college guys and blue collar business owners. Construction worker, plumber, carpenter, mechanic, and electrician are pretty common. Yeah there are a ton of drs, engineers, teachers, lawyers...but that's not all that are in the hobby.
I get asked about my SD a lot by curious guys and guys interested in how it works. He's not a senior citizen or a married lawyer like most guess in pm. He's in his 30s, owns a blue collar company, works manual labor daily, isn't married, and doesn't have kids so he has disposable income and doesn't want to get nagged at after working 12.hour days. He wants dinner on the table, a back rub, a BJ, and he likes his lunch packed for the next day, no BS or nonsense that comes with dating. Every now and then we do a 3 way with one of my GFs,I'll post an iso, or when I'm not in his area I provide him with references here and there for a new girl that catches his eye but other than that it's pretty much just me. Sometimes I even feel guilt like I'm enabling him to be complacent and not attempt to get a Gf...Which is a whole other thread.
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker

MC?????????? This is how I always pictured you.
Geesh, I really want to be careful pigeon holing ppl for sure

The pill is a good topic..

The pill is becoming less talked about these days. I have no doubt most hobbyiests have stress, life is stressful a lot for many. Now that you mention it though...

I believe from my experiences, stress is the main concern with any client vs physical inadequacies. Or, imho, how gents fuel themselves before appt.

I was trying to say, in general, the mid age group seems to be caring a ton of stress during that time of their lives.

More to add, in a bit perhaps..

I don't believe in the pill tbh.

I have a reason for thinking this thread is a god idea, I just can't exactly explain it 100%.just yet lol Originally Posted by Frankie Fine

What pill are you referring? Stress is my friend. Stress is good.