Planning a trip out yur way!

Hey Guys!

I am planning a visit to Midland and toying with the dates. I wanted to throw out the late afternoon/evening of Feb 24th (a Thursday) and Fri Feb 25th as my possible dates.

I wanted to be sure there weren't any conventions or anything else crazy scheduled to where I will have trouble booking a room ,etc. Since I am from out of town and haven't been out that way in a few years I have NO IDEA what kind of events y'all got going on out there.

This isn't a threAD...lol. I will put an ad in the appropriate section based upon your feedback on the travel dates.

Muah!

P.S. I would not be opposed to a quick Abilene stop over on the way in or on the way back.

P.S.S. Apparently I can't spell, and edit will not let us edit the post titles...giggles..."yur" HA! Having a Marla moment!
Thx Johnny!

I hope so! I do want to go out there...I have a few friends that I would LOOOOVE to see!

Kisses,
You don't stop in Abilene And your ass is mine.
You don't stop in Abilene And your ass is mine. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Lol I missed you last visit!

I was thinking about arranging it where I stayed in Abilene the Thur night, then Midland ALL day on the Fri. That would make it were I didn't have to pay for two rooms one of the days (one room each city).

I have had zero PM's in response to this thread...hopefully everybody is just sleeping! I REALLY want to come out for a visit, I miss West Texas
Just sent you a message on P411