Trump says he had it as hard as a Vietnam soldier because he had to avoid dating women with STD's

The Donald strikes again

“Dating is like being in Vietnam,” Trump said. “You’re the equivalent of a soldier going over to Vietnam.”
In a 1993 interview on The Howard Stern Show, Donald Trump said those who did not serve in the Vietnam War had their own Vietnam to deal with — dating.

“You know, if you’re young, and in this era, and if you have any guilt about not having gone to Vietnam. We have our own Vietnam. It’s called the dating game,” he said during a discussion of Trump’s well-publicized germaphobia and the ongoing AIDs epidemic.

“It’s pretty dangerous out there Robin. It’s like Vietnam,” Trump said earlier in the interview.
“It is, it is,” Stern said. “The dating scene is like Vietnam.”

“Dating is like being in Vietnam,” Trump said. “You’re the equivalent of a soldier going over to Vietnam.”

Trump himself never served in Vietnam after receiving five draft deferments—four while he was at college and another for bone spurs in his feet. His own campaign said the latter condition was minor and temporary.

While campaigning for president, in December 2015, Trump expressed guilt over not serving in Vietnam and said helping to build a Vietnam War memorial in New York was his way of making up for it.

Trump made similar comments on Stern’s show in 1997, saying dating was dangerous because of women with sexually transmitted infections, comparing it, again, to Vietnam.

“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world,” said Trump. “It is a dangerous world out there — it’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam era. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”
Old news
and yet still as valid as his Purple Heart disingenuous-ness the other day. Further proves he's never had respect for soldiers and their service or sacrifice. His callousness towards those who serve goes way back and is more proof he should never command toy soldiers let alone the brave men and women of the US Military.

;-) I know it sucks for you but the vets arent stupid they see right through this charlatan.
And hildebeest lyingly claimed she was named after a guy named Sir Edmund Hillary, Sissy Chap, just so queers like you can imagine you were sucking dick when you vote for her.
and yet still as valid as his Purple Heart disingenuous-ness the other day. Further proves he's never had respect for soldiers and their service or sacrifice. His callousness towards those who serve goes way back and is more proof he should never command toy soldiers let alone the brave men and women of the US Military.

;-) I know it sucks for you but the vets arent stupid they see right through this charlatan. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
But since shriLIARy " dodged sniper fire in Kosovo " all of the Vets should go and vote for someone as " brave " as her, right lyin lib ? !!! And she " considered " joining the Marines, so that should count for some votes from the Vets too, right lyin lib ? !!!
And hildebeest lyingly claimed she was named after a guy named Sir Edmund Hillary, Sissy Chap, just so queers like you can imagine you were sucking dick when you vote for her. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Do you pretend every dick you suck is the Donald's?
Do you pretend every dick you suck is the Donald's? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do YOU pretend EVERY dingleberry that YOU pick came from shrilLIARy or Slick Willy ?
  • Old-T
  • 08-05-2016, 07:16 PM
And hildebeest lyingly claimed she was named after a guy named Sir Edmund Hillary, Sissy Chap, just so queers like you can imagine you were sucking dick when you vote for her. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Always count on IB to ignore the topic and toss in a few homophobic comments whether they apply or not.

All one REALLY needs to know about Trump is that YOU support him.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFYour banana sucking ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Always count on IB to ignore the topic and toss in a few homophobic comments whether they apply or not.

All one REALLY needs to know about Trump is that YOU support him.
Originally Posted by Old-T
And just WTF does your drunk ass post have to do with the OP, Old-THUMPER? WTF dick poked your sotted ass into making a post, Old-THUMPER? How do you imagine that you are even relevant, Old-THUMPER?
FTF my banana sucking ass, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
poopthrowing.jpg
Keep sucking on that "biggen", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I want to keep sucking on your "biggen", Ekim . Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep sucking on that "biggen", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
IBOLa doubling down on stupid again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Aren't you on the least bit bothered by this meglomaniac and his disrespect for Americans? Some of them are even white!