Women’s Day

• hd
  • 03-08-2018, 02:13 PM
Just read that today is Women’s Day.

Congratulations to all the women, certainly well deserved with what you have to put up with in life.
Women should demand to be on top today. Ride 'em, cowgirls!
  • hd
  • 03-08-2018, 02:31 PM
Yep, ain’t nothin’ better than a woman in control.
  • BLM69
  • 03-08-2018, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by honest_abe
That's a sexy woman right there, doesn't look like a hooker
Thanks to all the wonderful gents that wished me well on Womens Day!! Thank you also for putting up with any of my misgivings or shortcomings along the way! You are all such sweet amazing people, I’m so grateful to know each and every one of you, and look forward to the gents I’ll meet in the future! To be honest, without each other, our lives would be less wonderful &meaningful!! Happy Hobbying!!!
-Stacey
Everyday should be woman’s day
The are the mothers of earth
Sacred and Blessed
Thanks Stacey and All the Beautiful Ladies for having to bear with us !! I know, at times things can get really awkward, really messy, but at the end of the day - as you rightly mentioned "without each other, our lives would be less wonderful &meaningful" !!!
Thanks again to all of you !!

Thanks to all the wonderful gents that wished me well on Womens Day!! Thank you also for putting up with any of my misgivings or shortcomings along the way! You are all such sweet amazing people, I’m so grateful to know each and every one of you, and look forward to the gents I’ll meet in the future! To be honest, without each other, our lives would be less wonderful &meaningful!! Happy Hobbying!!!
-Stacey Originally Posted by Sensational Stacey