Callin' all Peggers

Oh great, I’m thinking about maybe getting pegged now,,,that pic has got me all confused - Originally Posted by bc1969
I’ll think about it, ive had people say that I have a nice juicy ass, but I’m still a virgin back there and im so tight I’m afraid Originally Posted by bc1969
News Flash! bc is now seeking arrangements for an experienced, enthusiastic, pegging provider. He is willing to lose his cherry to the lowest rate bidder for the privilege of being his cherry picker.

He'd like to have the Mods allow the provider to write him a review on the Encounters sub-forum also. Any way that can be arranged Mods?

Good luck on your quest bc.
C'mon ladies, it's bc1969 we're talking about here. Don't any of you ladies want to be The ONE to pick his butthole cherry and be able to brag to him "I've got you PEGGED"?

Where's Naughty when you need her?
Okay—you are crazy dude,,FYI,,,I am not afraid to be pegged. I’ll do anything,,,But I think the girls here are to reserved,,,,
Try April....
Okay—you are crazy dude,,FYI,,,I am not afraid to be pegged. I’ll do anything,,,But I think the girls here are to reserved,,,, Originally Posted by bc1969
NO bc, I think YOU have to make the reservation.

C'mon ladies!!! Here's your chance to deflower some dude. There's got to be a provider who'd think it'd be an honor.
Okay—you are crazy dude,,FYI,,,I am not afraid to be pegged. I’ll do anything,,,But I think the girls here are to reserved,,,, Originally Posted by bc1969
LmMFAO……….BC do you really think these Girls On this SHMB is reserved.....I have some swap land I really need you to look at......HMU I know a few that will were that ass out......
Lmmfao still on the floor Rolling around after that last post....Their has been a few ladyboys on here there would like to fill that ass of yours......Just look back a little ……...But then again they may be reserved …...Right like for the next Guy......OMG you made my day ….Reserved on a SHMB board Lmao...….
I’m not sure I’m ready to post an ISO being pegged. And I’m not going to ask for it here,,I’m just saying it probably ain't gonna happen on this board,,,so my backside is safe—bring it
I’m not sure I’m ready to post an ISO being pegged. And I’m not going to ask for it here,,I’m just saying it probably ain't gonna happen on this board,,,so my backside is safe—bring it Originally Posted by bc1969
Aww c'mon bc. I dare you to take up the challenge with one of the girls. Could've sworn Naughty is into that kink. Have you asked her? I know you've sampled her talents before.

Wonder why none of the ladies join us also in this discussion?
I’m not sure I’m ready to post an ISO being pegged. And I’m not going to ask for it here,,I’m just saying it probably ain't gonna happen on this board,,,so my backside is safe—bring it Originally Posted by bc1969

It sound like your wanting it BC....I know 3 girls here in Tally that into that, one is my UTR.....SSShhhh I know all 3 will keep your Secret....Just thought if you didn't want to do it on the board you may want to get out of town So no one would know your a Kinky Mother....SSShhh don't tell anyone ! it can just be between us. I hope you can Keep a Secret BC …..
I bet jennybunz will pop your cherry....lol!!!!
Aww c'mon bc. I dare you to take up the challenge with one of the girls. Could've sworn Naughty is into that kink. Have you asked her? I know you've sampled her talents before.

Wonder why none of the ladies join us also in this discussion? Originally Posted by hotrix1

Sorry I’m more into being dominated, not dominating or pegging
I bet jennybunz will pop your cherry....lol!!!! Originally Posted by laloverboy

Now thats funny!!
Sorry I’m more into being dominated, not dominating or pegging

Guess bc might just have to get his kicks out of town.
Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative
I bet jennybunz will pop your cherry....lol!!!! Originally Posted by laloverboy
Sick. Yet funny as fuck.
So long as nobody decides to paint any mental pictures.
As long as you don't mind the 5 o'clock shadow...lol!!!