Pope Tells Joyey Bribes That It’s OK to Take Communion.

So the Pope thinks that it’s just fine for The Idiot Biden to push abortion and still remain a “good Catholic”, (what ever the fuck that is).

If that is true, then the Tenants of the Catholic Church aren’t worth a bucket of warm spit.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bide...ry?id=80769817

I personally do not think abortion is a religious issue. It’s a Human Issue. It defines us as a society.

500 years from now a more enlightened people of the future might say…..”how barbaric were these people. They killed their unborn for nothing more than convenience”?
So the Pope thinks that it’s just fine for The Idiot Biden to push abortion and still remain a “good Catholic”, (what ever the fuck that is).

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bide...ry?id=80769817

I personally do not think abortion is a religious issue. It’s a Human Issue. It defines us as a society.

500 years from now the people of the future might say…..”how barbaric were these people. They killed their unborn for nothing more than convenience”? Originally Posted by Jackie S

Bullshit. We care about the women who reproduce. Sir!
He had a lot to confess.

Biden says pope thinks he is a 'good Catholic,' further fuelling U.S. abortion debate

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2HJ18Q

Biden and the pope held an unusually long 1 hour and 15 minute meeting at the Vatican as a debate raged back in the United States about the divisive issue.

Bullshit. We care about the women who reproduce. Sir! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Bullshit Liberals don't even want to call women Mothers. They are now referred to as Birthers because of your stupid Tranny culture that everyone is suppose to adhere too. I guess eventually the Liberal cancel culture will do away with Mother's Day because it's offensive to those that can't bear children.
Bullshit Liberals don't even want to call women Mothers. They are now referred to as Birthers because of your stupid Tranny culture that everyone is suppose to adhere too. I guess eventually the Liberal cancel culture will do away with Mother's Day because it's offensive to those that can't bear children. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Not all women can be mothers.
The idiots in the GQP can never stop amusing smart people. It's just a fact of life their mommy cousin should have swallowed
If that is true, then the Tenants of the Catholic Church aren’t worth a bucket of warm spit Originally Posted by Jackie S
The Catholic Church is a gay pedophile cult, they could give 2 shits about tenants. Everyone knows this, yet people like my 90 year old mother trudge in and fork over their 10% every week like clockwork. Eventually people like her will die off and their funding will wither on the vine. Can’t happen soon enough afaic.
I guess eventually the Liberal cancel culture will do away with Mother's Day because it's offensive to those that can't bear children. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Birthing peoples day just doesn’t have the same ring on a Hallmark.
Not all women can be mothers. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Pete Buttigieg can!!!!!
Not all women can be mothers. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Yeah but they still respect motherhood because they are women. Tranny's aren't women.
Birthing peoples day just doesn’t have the same ring on a Hallmark. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
If I ever run across a card like that in a store I am going to rip it up.
Pete Buttigieg can!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
He's a father. Not a mother. Adoption is for the worthy.
Yeah but they still respect motherhood because they are women. Tranny's aren't women. Originally Posted by Levianon17

True, liberals do respect women. True, trannies aren't women. But they want to be referred to as women.

True, liberals do respect women. True, trannies aren't women. But they want to be referred to as women.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
They only respect women that buy into their bullshit.
They only respect women that buy into their bullshit. Originally Posted by Levianon17

It's not bullshit when women know and understand who want to protect their manifest destiny.

Women who only understand they only have rights men allow them is bullshit.