P411 login issues (recaptcha)

• Lahk
  • 09-27-2011, 10:42 PM
Anyone else having issues with the new P411 login?

I've tried about a dozen times now and keep getting "the phrase entered is incorrect" error message. Pretty sure that in all these times I would have been able to get it right at least once.

Thankfully, I can still login using my cell - but I get a security warning that the certificate is not from a trusted authority.

Just curious if anyone else is having this issue.
I'm not having any luck from the ole iPhone. Haven't tried a pc yet.
I am having the same issue. It keeps saying I entered the wrong phrase, even though I can swear I entered the right one. WTF?

Gina, PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE !!!!
[Logged on yesterday using the new system, but today it's not working, I tried more than twenty times and I too am positive that I typed in the words correctly, separated by a space. i really hate those word verifications, lol. Also, I think it seems a little odd that there was no announcement made about it.
I am so sorry about that. We tried out a captcha security feature and it was an abismal failure! It's been removed and we will move in a different direction with it. I apologize for wasting so many people's time with it last night... I feel terrible about it.

Always,
Gina
Captcha in english means "Piss off as many as you can".