Reviews

Someone told me to put this in this particular thread. Sorry for the inconvenience. First of all. I just received a bad review from quiet Fe****. The guy was acting kind of (five-o)ish. And to be exact I had on a cute boy shorts. cute blazer and nice under shirt to match not pants.I was going for the hot teacher look as we discussed. We get there, And my girlfriend has to park the car far because of no parking. I go in and she comes in 15 minutes later. While waiting on her we talk Play around. Then she arrived we drink beers. And play with the dog. That's already 30 minutes in my book. Then we proceed to go to the bedroom play around for about 30 more minutes. But he c** so fast. Then we just hang out for a while and chat awhile again But never ask for MSOG. Nice guy but. But asked if he would want us to stay another hh. He said he didn't have any more donations. But everyone knows if you stay over an hour the other you would have to pay4!!! I dont have a pimp, and would never lie or steal from clients. Im better than that, and much more mature for my age! Honest truth! PS he did enjoy the service I believe. Thanks Sasha G.
your rebuttal is beyond weak... you don't address the reason for your bad review, which is LAME service... then you make excuses... oh, my girlfriend had to park far away, he came so fast, blah blah... "he acted 5-0ish"? yeah, is that why you stalled for 30 minutes and stole his money? you made that shit up after reading his review.

I think you realize that your business is falling off the cliff
IF the session went as you just described, I can see why he wrote a bad review. As an outside observer, it sounds as though you are big on clock watching and the session you do better be done as the timer goes off after 60 minutes.

IMO, the "time" should start , when your activities began, so you should get there at least 5 minutes before scheduled time, and stop when they end. What you do beforehand (looking for a place to park, making small talk, playing with the dog, ect.) and afterward (more small talk, anything else that does not require you to be naked) should be OTC within reason of course.
  • L.A.
  • 10-29-2013, 01:03 PM
I think you would have been better off letting that review fade into the sunset.
Your "explanation" opens up more questions and concerns than it answers.
IF the session went as you just described, I can see why he wrote a bad review. As an outside observer, it sounds as though you are big on clock watching and the session you do better be done as the timer goes off after 60 minutes. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
I agree with Chung and NHR- the session should have started when you were both were in his place- sounds a lot like to me that you were staling and clock watching as well- he paid for both of you ladies time and the fact you admitted that your friend arrived 15 mins later because of "parking" makes it seem like his version is true.
What a bad idea this thread was.

It's gonna be a VERY expensive mistake.

Oh, question for the OP: Do you know Tay? Might wanna hit her up. Y'all have some things in common....
Shit...and here I thought this was gonna be a thread on how to improve reviews.
The only way to improve reviews is to improve service!

Literacy helps some too.

But I'm with newbie, what a bad idea this thread was. And Tony II's excerpt from his next book "How to Act Like a Professional Hooker", the followup to "How to Wash Your Ass Before a Session", was spot on. Listen to the man. He knows. He's said so.
And Tony II's excerpt from his next book "How to Act Like a Professional Hooker", the followup to "How to Wash Your Ass Before a Session", was spot on. Listen to the man. He knows. He's said so. Originally Posted by phildo
lol phildo. in the short time he was here a lot of "knowledge" was transferred, no doubt about it
Unless he said "hey, let my dog lick that pussy" then playing with the dog shouldn't count towards his time either! I know, different providers, but it still applies....
Were you there Chun? Didn't think so. I don't have to do this for long. BC I'm graduating. Hah. I have plenty of reviews. Yes I'm mad at the fact that its a bad review. Out if how many?
  • M69
  • 10-29-2013, 05:02 PM
Why were you over 2 hours late?

When did the time begin? After both of you arrived? How long was the session from the time you were both at his place?

I understand he came quick but he states you tried to rush him to cum. Do you provide MSOG? If so, why didn't you for this client?
Where you there Chun? Didn't think so. I don't have to do this for long. BC I'm graduating. Hah. I have plenty of reviews. Yes I'm mad at the fact that its a bad review. Out if how many? Originally Posted by sasha gray

it's Chung, and no, I wasn't there... but it feels like I was... the review was very vivid, and showed you and your reprobate friend in the worst light... glad you are graduating, hopefully from the school of hard knocks, before college... perhaps the root of your problem is... you don't have to do this for long, and you stopped giving a shit
it's Chung, and no, I wasn't there... but it feels like I was... the review was very vivid, and showed you and your reprobate friend in the worst light... glad you are graduating, hopefully from the school of hard knocks, before college... perhaps the root of your problem is... you don't have to do this for long, and you stopped giving a shit Originally Posted by Chung Tran
BINGO! I fall into the category if she hadn't posted this rebuttal I wouldn't have known what was going on but her reply, regardless of what happened at their meeting, puts her on the Do Not See list.

If a lady does have a rebuttal and does it in a respectful manner I would give her the benefit of the doubt. But this reply tells me she's not into this and appears to have a chip in her shoulder about the profession.
Sasha...It may be wise to let this drop after you present your side of the story and get a few more reviews that shine the positive light......This seems to the 1st negative remarks so one judges for themselves.....Myself I do not take sides, rather remain neutral.....Always wishing you the best...

TexasCowboy