Question for providers

In the spirit of happier postings I have a question for providers. Occasionally I see a picture or avatar that I find extra special. I often like to compliment the lady on said picture. Do you resent the pm's wasting your time when sent with such a message? Sometimes these ladies may be out of my budget, sometimes not. I just want to tell them what I find compelling. Is that time wasting for you?
Honestly, I think everyones opinion may vary on this one. I appreciate the introductory pm's that may or may not lead to session. Sometimes it is through pm when you actually decide if you would like to make appt or not. I don't see any harm in it. Sometimes you may find by pm number 2 or 3 if actual appt will take place, or can just accept the compliment and say thank you You are a sweet man though diddleman, so any lady should be lucky to recieve a a nice gesture such as yours.
diddleman, that's called a sales lead. In any business there is effort expended on potential customers that may not result in a sale. The providers who recognize and capitalize on that are the more successful ones here.

Even if a sale does not take place, the PM generates good will that can result in recommendations and referrals. It's all good.
Compliments are always nice from a sweet guy like yourself
diddleman, that's called a sales lead. In any business there is effort expended on potential customers that may not result in a sale. The providers who recognize and capitalize on that are the more successful ones here.

Even if a sale does not take place, the PM generates good will that can result in recommendations and referrals. It's all good. Originally Posted by OldGrump
I agree...to a certain extent. The extent ceases if it's back to back to baaaaack tedious p.m's. leading to an impression of appointment interest. Only then does it become a waste. Some gents like to pm their fantasies for the fun of writing - back to back.

Compliments are always nice and non problematic to me.
  • Sami
  • 12-11-2013, 05:42 AM
I like to hear compliments like most ladies do, I am grateful to the guys who do speak up. After all we need to know if the photoshoot worked in our favor. I can usually spot the TW pretty fast, In fact I just posted new showcase pictures last night. I am very happy with them, but will you guys be?
I get pm's from men that live out of state that say they probably will never be able to see me but just complementing my showcase and I truly find it very sweet and flattering. I always send back a thank you and a smile.
It's never a waste of time to show some kindness, which I often feel is in short supply at times. So compliments are always appreciated.

I get a lot of PM's and e-mails from people who like what I wrote but they don't really wish to see me in the Biblical sense. Or like what others have posted, they're from another part of the country, etc.

It's never a bother. Always appreciated.

Nice topic!

Best,
Elisabeth
I agree with what's been said! Being complimented is a very nice feeling. I love it! You are a very sweet for telling ladies how special they are. Thank you!
Hey baby no that is not a waste of my time I love a conversation or compliment if anyone has a problem on that they are cold inside
I often send such PMs to test the waters. If the water is warm, sometimes I jump in. Some of the ladies that have responded can vouch for it. Two of the respondees are on my must meet list too.

I agree about the cold hearted assessment DLS gave. And I'm going to tell you if you get a cold or toi busy vibes from a provider stay away, far away. There are many great ones to visit instead.

I broke this advice last week and regret it. I should've seen melannie, THN, Jessica or DLS instead..... But I didn't. It would've been a way better use of my time.
Ya but there ain't no pussy like new pussy.
Ya but there ain't no pussy like new pussy. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yes... yes there are a few times I wish I had picked know pussy or even no pussy instead of trying the new pussy....

Know pussy does have its plussies :-)
I always appreciate a compliment on my pics and don't consider it a waste of my time by any means. I agree, it could be a good way to test the waters on someone new that you would like to see.
I often send such PMs to test the waters. If the water is warm, sometimes I jump in. Some of the ladies that have responded can vouch for it. Two of the respondees are on my must meet list too.

I agree about the cold hearted assessment DLS gave. And I'm going to tell you if you get a cold or toi busy vibes from a provider stay away, far away. There are many great ones to visit instead.

I broke this advice last week and regret it. I should've seen melannie, THN, Jessica or DLS instead..... But I didn't. It would've been a way better use of my time. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Or all of us at once