This is Not the Boy's Locker Room

• drax1
  • 01-18-2014, 04:36 PM
For months I have been reading vulgar comments from some of the male members of this forum. You'd think this was a toilet stall inside high school boy's room.

If using garish language and calling women insulting and derogatory terms turns you on, save it for your appointments or use it in the Men's Lounge - maybe someone in there will be impressed. This is a public forum lets keep it civil and act like adults.
Let's go ahead and queue up Dear John, blowpop, Sarunga and the rest of the limp-dick, holier-than-thou crowd for their obligatory "here, here".

• drax1
  • 01-18-2014, 05:14 PM
No one is being holier than thou. A lot of people are just sick of you old fat guys hiding behind your keyboards acting like teenagers. If I wanted to hang out with adolescents, I'd go on Twitter. Take your childish crap to your mother. You aren't smart or funny.
I loved 8th grade gym.
Selfie....

• Trey
  • 01-18-2014, 05:31 PM
Guess it's that time of the month again. Seriously slap a new pad on that shit and let this shit go.
Where is Dear_Fredo?
  • drax1
  • 01-18-2014, 05:39 PM
Bunch of WU wannabes.
Bunch of WU wannabes. Originally Posted by drax1
Not really, they love themselves too!
This board isn't what it used to be, or what it was intended for.
IJS .........
For months I have been reading vulgar comments from some of the male members of this forum. You'd think this was a toilet stall inside high school boy's room.

If using garish language and calling women insulting and derogatory terms turns you on, save it for your appointments or use it in the Men's Lounge - maybe someone in there will be impressed. This is a public forum lets keep it civil and act like adults. Originally Posted by drax1
I can also stoop down to this level, but I choose not to.

Let's go ahead and queue up Dear John, blowpop, Sarunga and the rest of the limp-dick, holier-than-thou crowd for their obligatory "here, here". Originally Posted by enderwiggin
So, as proof of this, to enderwiggin I say 'fuck off'.

I can get as base and degrading as any jerk here, but for what purpose?

This board isn't what it used to be, or what it was intended for.
IJS ......... Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
I fully agree, but It's up to board ownership to change this, and so far they haven't seemed to care.
I can also stoop down to this level, but I choose not to.

So, as proof of this, to enderwiggin I say 'fuck off'.

I can get as base and degrading as any jerk here, but for what purpose? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You can set your clocks to it! Just awesome!! Classic, "I'm not going down to your level, you ASSHOLE!"

You're a gem, DJ, and you never fail to amuse me.
This is a bubbling stinking sewer of prostitution, not a church social. Deal with it or cry!
Yo Spongebob......GGF....remember where you are...
Not really sure what turns some on these people into rambling morons. Just take a look at the national political forum...there are some real tools there.