Are you willing to listen to a ladies point of view?

I will not take credit for this idea. LilMynx mentioned it and I thought she was right!

Do you or are you willing to listen to a ladies point of view be it provider or civilian? For me personally, I enjoy hearing intelligent comments from whomever. The content of the comments can be very helpful and insightful from a ladies perspective! Are we worried about SO infiltration as LilMynx said? I'm not I have no concerns in that area.

I realize this site is owned by someone who makes the rules. For me though its ok to agree to disagree. I have one question, do we not live in America where we have "freedom of speech?" I think it would be beneficial to all to allow the ladies to share their point of view wherever they wish (excluding private areas).

IJS....
Where are they not allowed to post except for the mens lounge and on reviews? Their opinion and views are read and taken into consideration everywhere else.
Yes you are correct Richard but in the Review/Discussion areas they are not allowed to comment. IE. Strip Club Area
Yes you are correct Richard but in the Review/Discussion areas they are not allowed to comment. IE. Strip Club Area Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Well....it is really hard to understand. Take for instance this thread that was started in COED by some un-named horn dog.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=956779

Which got moved to Agency Reviews. I can't tell you the lady who commented on it or we might get off subject. (I know I will.) So here is what transpired.

This thread's a better fit here. Co-ed is more generic hobby type of stuff. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Yes....but it was fun to have a lady comment....is she now blocked? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Not blocked.....she's just not allowed to post in there review sections. Originally Posted by Mojojo
But that is a review section. When he says "no"...does he really mean "yes"...blocked.

Maybe I'll go look for the Lil-Kynx thread in the strip club section. IIRC, she got shut down...review or not.

I'll grab another in a moment to indicate another point.

And click HERE if you want to talk about boobies.
Yes you are correct Richard but in the Review/Discussion areas they are not allowed to comment. IE. Strip Club Area Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Ohh ok Yes I agree. I was unaware that they were not allowed to post in there.
Thanks GS always on point... Lol
I certainly do however I think this will not gain the traction one may desire. It is simply a discussion here, nothing more, nothing less.
Thanks GS always on point... Lol Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
You are welcome.

And here is another one... I better understand. But don't understand why there is not a coed section specific to....read below.

prescript: am I on topic?

"Help" . . .Doesn't this segway into being a SD/SB arrangement?

We have a whole forum on this. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Where? In the ML where you can't get the input of a lady? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Main page....
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1359 Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I can't view that forum.

LilMynx69, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Do you have premium access?I think it is a male thing.It has a lot of good information. Originally Posted by universalenergy
Yes...it's only available to males....like I said...it's a forum where you can't get female input. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Sorry about that.....I tried. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Yes. Thank you. You made my point for me. I think it's weird to have it in a premium area. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...splay+php+1359
Basically Richard any area where "discussion" is in the title for area. Guess that would cover it all...
Ohh ok Yes I agree. I was unaware that they were not allowed to post in there. Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
No one was...until my commentary on my strip club tour was shut down. Mind you, my tour proceeded on as planned. It was rather wild, I might add. But I refuse to share with the community until I'm allowed to share in the appropriate place. Fair is fair!

So, as far as I can tell. Ladies, providers or not, are barred from Strip Clubs and Other (which makes NO sense because I could post if I had a penis and boobs, but not just boobs).

I go to strip clubs all the time, I'd like to write a review and share my knowledge. If not a review...then at least participate in a discussion.

I know how to get into VIP for free and which waitresses will hook you up. And I know where the cameras are and which dancers put out. And which ones come meet me after they leave to hang out off the clock.

But, I can't share it in the appropriate place because I have a vagina...a very tight and wet one, but a vagina nonetheless...
See LM you are very skilled at thread drifting.

"A very tight one" uh huh.....
Now that's what I'm talking about...!

You go LilMynx I'm behind you 100%...
(Well not as in literally, you know what I mean)

Geez that was awkward! Lmao!!!

Correction Eccie Addict, she said "tight & wet"....
Alyssa, I prefer you be in front of me with your lovely boobies!

My Darling Bunny, it's my way of keeping the readers' attentions and drawing them back. But it's oft mistaken for being off topic...

And that is a woman's point of view...
  • drax1
  • 01-19-2014, 05:46 PM
I don't know what difference it makes what gender you are as long as the comments are appropriate for the forum. Why LilMinx is not allowed to review strip clubs doesn't make sense.

Why would her opinion not be as insightful as a man's?

Her point of view might be refreshing since many men lose all objectivity when their boob goggles are on.
Did someone say boob?

Thx Drax