Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None provider was a no show with 1 hr warning
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Color and Length: No show
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Provider canceled with 1 hr notice. Ironic given she demands 4 hour notice cancellation notice in her website and emails. Provider canceled with 1 hr notice. Claimed she had a bad night and could not make a noon appointment, notified me at 11am giving me no time to find a substitute for the only time I had available this week. In my opinion if she had a bad night I could have been notified at 8am or by 9am at least. Very unprofessional.
Recommendation: No
NCNS go in the co-ed...

• drax1
  • 01-23-2014, 06:32 PM
She did the same thing to me last July. We had set an appt. 3 days in advance. Talked to her the day before. One hour before the appt. her assistant sent me an email canceling the appt. Said she was going diving. ha

Never again!
jackaubrey, maybe you should thank your lucky stars she didn't just soldier on and phone-in a half-assed effort. A short notice cancellation is in a different league altogether from a no show...Hell, you found out about it in time to keep you from wasting a V...

Sure, in a perfect world she would have notified you at oh-dawn-thirty but, as a mutt with zero tolerance for ncns offenders, I still would not hesitate to attempt to reschedule some fun with this one. No foul on her part, in my opinion.
I can only apologize for giving this gentleman such short notice. Sometimes we providers must cancel for very very personal reasons that would be inappropriate to share with a gentleman. I did the best I could to save him time and effort. I'm truly sorry he feels jilted or mistreated, as that is never my intention. I can't say that I will never have reason to cancel an appointment. What I CAN say is that I would never NCNS a client, unless I were hospitalized or dead.

My 4 hour cancellation policy is not as strict as it seems. I've had many a gentleman call/text/email me very shortly before an appointment needing to cancel and have not enforced it. I think the number of times I've done so is probably less than 5, and mostly for NCNS.

I can't apologize enough for disappointing you. I hope you can come to understand that I was doing the best I could to avoid wasting your time or money on an appointment that would not have been the best that I could give.

Sincerely,

Caroline
drax1, you are misrepresenting what happened between us. You received the email that I would have to cancel due to strep at 12:10pm, after I had gone to the doctor that morning and been diagnosed. Your appointment was for 8pm. You wanted to go back to your originally scheduled appointment for the next Friday, and were told I would be out of town on a diving trip by that time.

Please let me know if you would like me to resend you the emails, along with a screenshot of what is in my folders to help jog your memory.
How would you enforce a 4 hour (or any hour) cancellation policy? Short of refusing to ever see them.
  • drax1
  • 01-23-2014, 08:19 PM
Hmmm? It's not quite how I remember, but I've had a few beers since then, but I don't think I've ever made an 8:00 appt, Most all appts are between 11am and 4:00pm. Are you sure it wasn't 3 or 4pm?
I'm certain. I'm looking at our email exchanges right now. You had originally requested Friday at 4pm. Then your Thursday apparently opened up due to another lady's illness, and you requested Thursday at 8pm, the week before the original Friday appointment date. I will send you the email.

Please try to be more careful with your accusations in the future. This may be a hobby for you, but it is my livelihood, my reputation, and my professional pride.
I'd rather have a provider cancel on me than go through with the session and provide subpar service because they weren't feeling up to it or because they're rushed. I have providers cancel with an hour's notice, and although I'd feel a little disappointment and blue balls, I haven't held it against them and appreciated them contacting me and not doing a NSNC.
  • drax1
  • 01-23-2014, 08:47 PM
I stand corrected Caroline. I apologize. I thought it was different, but like I said, It's been awhile. I don't have the emails any more, but I did receive the one you sent.

Again, I'm sorry.
This is an easy one . Life happens to all of us. I think Carolines 4 hour/50% fee is totally understandable. That said, whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Just offer the client the same appointment at 50% off.
  • bbkid
  • 01-24-2014, 06:50 AM
This needs to be saved as a reminder to all who feel they have been nc/ns. Caroline, I don't know you, but you are one CLASS act, Ma'am. A very nice way to handle the situation.
Please try to be more careful with your accusations in the future. This may be a hobby for you, but it is my livelihood, my reputation, and my professional pride. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
This needs to be saved as a reminder to all who feel they have been nc/ns. Caroline, I don't know you, but you are one CLASS act, Ma'am. A very nice way to handle the situation. Originally Posted by bbkid
Oh yeah!! I second that.
This is an easy one . Life happens to all of us. I think Carolines 4 hour/50% fee is totally understandable. That said, whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Just offer the client the same appointment at 50% off. Originally Posted by citizen44
I will second this.