ncns by lola bunz!

ive heard reports on how flaky this girl can be but i brushed it off and decided to set an appt hoping i wont be one of the unlucky ones.well its a damn shame it did.we had set for 5pm and i confirmed at 4 if we were still on.she texted back and said yes and asked if i can bring condoms.red flag there but no biggie as i usually have a box at home.anyway it takes me about 45min to get to her incall.i get there and texted that im there (450 ish).waited for 10min and tried calling her several times.im sitting there thinking fuck im a victim of her ncns.i texted her thanks for wasting my time and be expecting a ncns report.all of a sudden she texts me saying her phone died.bullshit! if it was dead her phone will go straight to vm and not ring at all.and im like well im still in the lot (was browsing eccie for a plan b) (520ish) lets do this! then she says she stepped out to get something to eat? lmao wow you know you got an appt at 5 but steps out anyway and her phone was dead now all of a sudden it has life?. i say how long will you be? then she just says have a nice day maybe next time asshole!

yup i cant be mad as i did some research that she might do this stuff.but oh well on to the next.shes hot ill give her that but her tcb and attitude need to go!
  • SCBOY
  • 01-26-2014, 07:01 PM
That's fucked up. She could care less about your time, effort and money out of pocket for gas.
Sorry that happened to you. Being unreliable and lying also is just like being a damn lowlife thief.
She's got a track record here..,research, research
She's known for that-maybe your handle-no just kidding
Off my list... Smh.
She's got a track record here..,research, research Originally Posted by hornfreak
like i stated i cant be mad as she is known to do that.but took a dive hoping to hit.
Thanks for additional confirmation to keep her off my list.
Well it didn't take long this trip.
Thanks for the info.
True about the track record... but for that special she was running, it was worth the gamble... it was by far the best value I've gotten for my money
True about the track record... but for that special she was running, it was worth the gamble... it was by far the best value I've gotten for my money Originally Posted by Lotario
lucky you! yep i went for that special too but striked out.oh well got my atf coming in a week
Hell, I'd be more surprised if she actually showed up for her appointment. She has made it painfully clear, numerous times, that she does not give 2 shits about hobbiest and their time.

In her eyes, her time is far more valuable than yours
That's I'm tired of this crap. I'm going to go see her and give her a good ol fashioned grudge/hatefuck to pay her back for screwing over my eccie brethren and wasting their time. I'm going extra deep and extra hard.
That's I'm tired of this crap. I'm going to go see her and give her a good ol fashioned grudge/hatefuck to pay her back for screwing over my eccie brethren and wasting their time. I'm going extra deep and extra hard. Originally Posted by coolaid

Good luck with that