A Sexy Jingle Balls Christmas!

I love Christmas! It's my favorite time of the year. The lights and decorations fill my eyes with the festive colors of the season. While the sappy Christmas music fills my soul with joy and harmony. But....Christmas isn't Christmas without that oh so familiar awakening of my Jingle Balls.

Y'all know Jingle Balls.....that CRAZY DESIRE that puts an extra kiss on your lips, a tingling in your groin or a perk in your nipps. That sex crazed, booty shakin', take me NOW kind of lust that consumes you faster than the flu!

Ho! Ho! Ho!....don't ya know! I have take WILD chances that I would never take without the intoxicating powers of Jingle Balls. I have had earth shaking sex in the mother-in-laws bathroom while the family was decorating the tree in the next room. Heck, I have even pulled over on I45 South to have sex on the hood of the car as traffic flew by. Jingle Balls fills my soul with the joyful lust of reckless abandon.

So....since this is the season of giving I thought it would be fun to share our wild and kinky stories brought on by Jingle Balls. I know you all have a Sexy Jingle Balls story to share as Jingle Balls has no vaccine or cure. And once you have been infected you are obligated to spread the joy of Jingle Balls, Jingle Balls, Jingle balls all the way.........

Merry Christmas and Happy Jingle Balls to you!
I love sexy Christmas lovin'. Trying to make love with a house full of people is hard especially when all the kids in the house visiting keep going from one set of parents to the next set without knocking on the door asking if it's ok to open presents yet. No, Santa hasn't been here yet and I'm NAKED. Of course I left the last bit out LOL. Did I mention my bed squeaks a bit.
So that is what causes it. I knew something was in the air that had my kinky, horny dial turned up to 11. Jingle balls makes me miss workouts due to playing early and days off work to play during the day.
In my mid 20's at the Family gathering at my Grandparents (about 30 of us) on Christmas eve, my girlfriend whispers in my ear, that she is horny. I am, like .... what? About 10 minutes later she tells me, "now! meet me in the bathroom" ( there was a small half bath about 10 feet from the whole family, that is the one she chose) Me being a good guy, comply and let her go first, I wait a minute or two then go to the bathroom. Once in she is all over me, in a matter of seconds we have enough clothes removed to proceed with the act, (her sitting on the small vanity with half her ass in the sink) 1 minute in, the little cousins are knocking on the door , wondering why both of us were in there, and why is it taking so long? Then about a Minute later, my father knocks on the door and asks if every thing is ok? "Umm yep, be out in a second" with all of the my GF is just getting wetter and more turned on , which, in turn helped me complete this impossible mission... I come out of the bathroom first with rubber knees, a mild sweat going and just bled back into the crowd, a minute later my GF does the same.

Then on the way back to my place, we had to pull over three times..... What a wild night, I do not recall getting any sleep that Christmas eve.
Taintmas is a seasonal phenomenon.
Bah humbug.
  • Trey
  • 12-13-2012, 09:19 PM
How did that fucking on the side of 45 work out for you? I like fucking in my bed most I ever tried was fucking in a car and that sucked. But it's about the closest to open public sex I've had.
How did that fucking on the side of 45 work out for you? I like fucking in my bed most I ever tried was fucking in a car and that sucked. But it's about the closest to open public sex I've had. Originally Posted by trey

It was North East Texas on Christmas eve, The Car was a Chevy Suburban, From Nacogdoches TX to Conroe TX... on hwy 59, and SH 105, 20 years ago...
at 10pm..... it should have been a hotel on wheels... no problems..... lol
I have certainly pulled over to have sex before, but never on the hood of the car. You rock!

I love love love the holidays. There is definitely a spark in the air!

xoxoxo
I will never ever be able to sing Jingle Bells correctly again. "Jingle Balls, Jingle Balls, Jingle all the way" well fuck!!!