Who the fuck shoots up an elementary school?

• mr666
  • 12-14-2012, 12:38 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/official-27-dead-conn-school-shooting-175512619.html
  • Molay
  • 12-14-2012, 12:42 PM
Devastating news. I can't believe someone would do that. My heart goes out to the families. Proves there are some really sick motherfuckers out there.
Very sad. Obama is talking now.
That some fucked up shit! If you got problems kill your self don't shoot innocent little kids. So sad for those family who lost someone today.
  • Trey
  • 12-14-2012, 01:56 PM
Then the fag kills himself. Him not getting the old in and out by the boys in prison is one of the worst parts.
His younger brother was in the car with a rifle. Maybe he can be enjoyed in the big house.

Why is it the best preachers and teachers have some of the most fucked up kids?
That some fucked up shit! If you got problems kill your self don't shoot innocent little kids. Originally Posted by Aztecking69

Isn't that the truth. These families will need our prayers for a long time.
How sad and horrible for so many people. Prayers,,,,
  • bbkid
  • 12-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Sad. So very sad.

Proves there are some really sick motherfuckers out there. Originally Posted by Molay
And, they call us in this hobby sick!!!
  • YoHou
  • 12-14-2012, 06:32 PM
So fucking terrible man, makes me real sad. It sucks that those innocent little children died; not only do their parents have to mourn their loss, they have christmas in two weeks which is just going to mess them up some more. The ones who witnessed the bullshit, I feel for them and I hope they can get over it without having drugs prescribed to them. Everyone take care!!!
What a sick fuck...Breaks my heart to think of those poor children.
I thought they said one of the men was a teacher, and had just been fired. Either way it goes its getting to the point that your kids are not safe at school.
I thought they said one of the men was a teacher, and had just been fired. Either way it goes its getting to the point that your kids are not safe at school. Originally Posted by phoenixmarie
The shooters mom was a teacher at the school. He shot her in her face, and killed the students in her class as well.
Hey I understand life is a bitch, things can be tough, ....

That is when I book an appointment with a quality provider or providers...

best antidepressant in the world is getting a quality session of GFE from a provider...

Gold bless the providers, the Agencies, the Spas.... and even the Pimps

invaluable service

I say Gun control YES

Legalize prostitution YES

BBJ's for bullets
  • mr666
  • 12-14-2012, 08:08 PM
^^ really pal? Go play in traffic.