Finally got rid of that stupid "Not Yet"

Actually I'm stunned the little fuck finally did the "800 monkeys typing for 8oo years" thing and finally strung together enough offensive words in the correct order to get banned.

I'm not offended.

I'm amazed.
Actually I'm stunned the little fuck finally did the "800 monkeys typing for 8oo years" thing and finally strung together enough offensive words in the correct order to get banned.

I'm not offended.

I'm amazed. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
No alcohol allowed in the forum.
No alcohol allowed in the forum. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Well, sh*t...that changes everything...
Not a drinker, but might as well outlaw pussy...

That said, I know he'd certainly been pushing the envelope hard for a long time.

Unless ...
  • DSK
  • 03-29-2017, 03:06 PM

That said, I know he'd certainly been pushing the envelope hard for a long time.

Unless ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Unless what...hahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always been way ahead of you, and you always play into my hands....DBD!

Unless ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
" push hard for a long time " . Isn't THAT how YOU described YOUR newest protégé ? So ya gonna have to find a protégé AGAIN, huh assup ? !!! Have YOU given LUBE YOUR rainbow-colored crying towel yet ?
Well, sh*t...that changes everything... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I meant to say No Alcoholics such as dickmucher.
I hope I don't get banned for that.
Like you have to worry about that. Half of the bitches on here would be banned if "I know you are but what am I " was made illegal. No, your speculation on my medical condition or my supposed use of drugs is pablum from the little fuck's mommy. You're as lame and tame as it is, just more racist and articulate.
You project therefore you are.
Go with what you know, bro.

Have another PBR and blame the world.
I meant to say No Alcoholics such as dickmucher.
I hope I don't get banned for that. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Bump,bitch.
Like you have to worry about that. Half of the bitches on here would be banned if "I know you are but what am I " was made illegal. No, your speculation on my medical condition or my supposed use of drugs is pablum from the little fuck's mommy. You're as lame and tame as it is, just more racist and articulate.
You project therefore you are.
Go with what you know, bro.

Have another PBR and blame the world.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Bump me, bitch. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

It's late, dickmuncher... we don't need to hear you, ok? ... So zip it!
You almost got it right.

It's bump my post, bitch.
Thanks asshole.

You don't want to listen but you're quick to point out that you do.
You can't control yourself. And since this little illiterate twerp has started worshipping trump. you jumped on the band wagon.
Because you can't control yourself.

You have to listen to what I say and you worship trump like the banned bitch tells you to.

Since I have your attention,

Fuck off, douche-bag.

It's late, dickmuncher... we don't need to hear you, ok? ... So zip it! Originally Posted by lustylad
I try to listen when you're not drunk and incoherent. Or lost in pillow talk with your tranny boyfriend. Now ask your bitch to bump you again.
I didn't have to ask you.
I told you to bump it and you did.

Now bump it again, douche-bag.

I try to listen when you're not drunk and incoherent. Or lost in pillow talk with your tranny boyfriend. Now ask your bitch to bump you again. Originally Posted by lustylad
Manassmuncher finally succumbed to cacapoppabacca!

poor feller...