TRUE AGE ?

Anybody notice that on P411 they have put " true age" on providers page, and others are "hidden" .
What do you think ?
My "true age" (23) is listed in my P411 profile. It just means the age that is listed in my P411 profile is verified as being my true age. We now have the option to choose to list our true verified age as well as the option to hide it.
Always add 5 yrs to a provider's age to get their REAL age
Always add 5 yrs to a provider's age to get their REAL age Originally Posted by mrredcat43

Lmao! True!
  • BLM69
  • 01-10-2019, 10:07 AM
Always add 5 yrs to a provider's age to get their REAL age Originally Posted by mrredcat43
5-30 years more depending on the provider
I actually thought it was quite funny myself. Perhaps P4 trying to add a positive reinforcement for clients, since they have really scaled back?
Anybody notice that on P411 they have put " true age" on providers page, and others are "hidden" .
What do you think ? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
We actually have to submit a DL to have our age verified and some ladies may not want to do that, for various reasons. I know I debated it overnight, but not because I say I'm younger than I am as I have always posted my real age, but because I really would prefer for these sites to not have a copy of my license.

Rumor has it that Eros has been raided once or twice by the FBI, so what do you think happened to any IDs they had laying around?
my real age is posted...always has been...so no worries for me
And I’ll be 33 on the 16th
Double post
I really am 45
Im 26 no lies here
I am really 47...
I had it posted at 29. I forgot to change it to....... 30! Lol They went ahead and changed it for me!
I thought providers aged in inverse dog years once they reached 18. Seven years to one!!
Actually, I think the girls who lie, lie more than 5 years!