Any Ladies need a Job?

Maybe use spell check before looking for employees.

http://dallas.backpage.com/AdultJobs...ds-21/12737711

Work for a W omen because a Women know what a Women needs $ - 21 Report Ad

Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:22 AM
Reply: click here
HELLO LADYS AND ALL OTHERS WELCOME....... I have 13 years exp. working in many different parts of the eccort feild, photos,location,ads,phone,and your own web page will be all provited, I can teach you so many things and ways to become independent*****I am a women 30 yrs old ,I can prvide DIFERENT locations for you to work or if you have your own location that would be great too***** Also I have a LIVE WEB CAM.... or even MOVIES so you have A chance to MAKE MONEY in many different ways ****CALL KISSY so we can set down and get you making money like you would not belive**YOU WILL BE ONLY WORKING WITH WOMEN AND FOR A WOMEN. I am real and honest,FARE boss and understanding...I MAKE SURE ALL MY GIRLS THAT WORK WITH ME NOW AND BEFORE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SAFE AT ALL TIMES...Just be real and honest openminded to new ideas and we will go far together...CALL ME FIRST AND LETS TALK THEN WE WILL GO TO THE 2nd interview or email your name ,number and photos to hushpuppy1980@yahoo.com I am looking for a woman who is honest and reliable, If you have a car that is great but if you dont we have a driver full time...,,,,...call to set up a time for a pre interview........... Kissy... 214 636 0167 must be 21 on up............................ ................. Men can work too must be openminded...Driver needed>>>Hushpupp1980@yahoo.com*****214 636 0167***
Poster's age: 21

• Post ID: 12737711 dallas

Email this ad