Whats the Best Spa w/ Happy Ending??/

I've been wanting to go to one of those asian spas that give you a good massage and fuck you in the end. I want BBBJ, Stripper slide,and more... Which ones do you recommend that will most likely have this happen? and/or which girl should I look for?
I've been wanting to go to one of those asian spas that give you a good massage and fuck you in the end. I want BBBJ, Stripper slide,and more... Which ones do you recommend that will most likely have this happen? and/or which girl should I look for? Originally Posted by ZigZagMan00
You should jump on I-35 and drive three hours north to Dallas to find the quality AMPs like you describe with table showers and stripper slides. Here is a Dallas AMP thread which includes additional addresses and phone numbers for Dallas AMP Spas:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=295213

May I suggest Jade on Market Center, just across from the Double Tree Hotel. They have all that you seek. The manager there is a lady named Cindy who has the reputation as one of the best AMP providers in Dallas, though I hear she is semi-retired these days from hands-on providing. However, she trained the girls there and they should be excellent.

The Dallas AMP section has lots of well-written reviews for your viewing pleasure. Last I looked $200 would ensure you had a very nice time--50 min session is the norm for a "one-hour appointment." Walk ins are welcome or call to make an appointment.

WRT to the Austin AMP scene, well not so much. Very Sorry, but the pickings in Austin are pretty slim for Full Service AMP with Table Showers and the very happy endings that you asked about--though they are out there. Hopefully you can find more information in the Austin Spa Section at:
https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22
I want a spa that will give a woman such as myself a happy ending, dammit!
I dont have a spa, but I'd always be happy to give a great massage with whatever happy ending you seek.
I want a spa that will give a woman such as myself a happy ending, dammit! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
All of my ex's have told me that I have a natural magic touch. If you want to do a full body sensual happy ending massage trade with a mid 20's good looking fit and tan guy I'm your man mommy.
I feel the same way. I need a good happy ending today lol
Dudes be missing the point. I want a tiny Asian woman to massage me and then finish me off. If I wanted a guy to massage me, I sure as fuck wouldn't be asking for it here, lol.
Dudes be missing the point. I want a tiny Asian woman to massage me and then finish me off. If I wanted a guy to massage me, I sure as fuck wouldn't be asking for it here, lol. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
LOL that was good, Claire
  • sydmo
  • 09-24-2017, 08:01 AM
Dudes be missing the point. I want a tiny Asian woman to massage me and then finish me off. If I wanted a guy to massage me, I sure as fuck wouldn't be asking for it here, lol. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I want a spa that will give a woman such as myself a happy ending, dammit! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I know the place in Austin for you...seriously. Email sent.
I've been wanting to go to one of those asian spas Originally Posted by ZigZagMan00
...Agree that you need to drive the 3 hours north to Dallas.

There is NOTHING worth checking out in Austin.

One of the more interesting non-Asian AMPs in Dallas is "Relax" but you've got to be registered with them to arrange an appointment.
Well,if u find that place let me know! We can book a double and hold hands while 2 ladies pleasure us
Well,if u find that place let me know! We can book a double and hold hands while 2 ladies pleasure us Originally Posted by AtxAngela
I think you may need an observer to make sure they are doing it equally, i would like to volunteer for the job
I think you may need an observer to make sure they are doing it equally, i would like to volunteer for the job Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
Hmm,sounds like fun !