Just an observation

I stepped away from the board for a couple of years, as I decided I wasn't paying enough for pussy, so I got a girlfriend. I'm back because if I don't start getting laid right away I'll be susceptible when she starts calling again. When I left, it was gladly because every review by newbies was IMMEDIATELY insulted and discredited, and because nobody could start any kind of thread, be it review or co-ed discussion without it quickly escalating into the ugliest kind of flame war, and always by the same couple of people, allegedly with multiple handles. Now I'm back, and nothing's changed. Other boards I've been on had their cycles from civil and mutually respectful to hateful and ugly, but they always cycled back around. I suppose it's possible that I just happened to come back right when things started to get ugly again, but reading a few threads I get the impression that it's just been dragging the bottom for over two years. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.) My observation is directed at the moderators, and with much more respect than is shown to individual members: you are the only ones who have the power to make this a place where people can exchange ideas and opinions in a polite, respectful way. One has only to read the thread on old providers in the co-ed section to see that, again with all respect due, you're doing a very poor job of it. I don't know how many mods there are, or what the turnover is: maybe you're so swamped due to having a real life outside of the hobby, or there's just too much infighting for all of you to handle it. If either of those is the case, it's your responsibility to recognize that and take steps to correct it, maybe by recruiting more mods. There's too much name-calling(Faggot? Really, guys?) and attacks, and though I have no direct knowledge of it, I see long-time members talking about multiple accounts. I also see a lot of "please delete my account" threads. I see a LOT of things that, frankly, indicate you're not doing your job well, for whatever reason. I imagine some of you may be tired of dealing with it. Then quit! I've quit jobs I wasn't good at before- it felt a hell of a lot better than knowing I was doing a shitty job. I don't really care if this is a place for people talking about illegal activities, it's a public forum of supposed adults who should be expected, nay, compelled, to treat each other with respect. On behalf of those of us who are capable of treating other adults with respect, I ask that you own up to your responsibilities or quit. Having said all this in a polite, civil manner, I'm interested to see if this gets me banned while people who call other members "faggot" or "hag" get away with it scot-free. That alone will be very revealing, I think.
blah blah blah, sounds like we have another sissy mary!! read-on or ignore!!

Six minutes. I'm disappointed in how long it took and that "sissy mary" was the worst you could do.
520 posts in 4 months. I'm glad you found something to do with your life.
We have great mods. in Austin. Calling them out is not very smart. They let all the trivial comments you are complaining about go. They are only concerned about outing and more serious rule violations! I would suggest that this board is not for you, as you seem a little to sensitive. Maybe you should look at a queer site, so you and your like minded people can fag off with one another.........
Head hurts just looking at that massive block of text. Forget about actually reading any of it.

How anyone can get past the first line or two is beyond me.
Head hurts just looking at that massive block of text. Forget about actually reading any of it.

How anyone can get past the first line or two is beyond me. Originally Posted by oneeasygoingguy
I think "Not be illiterate" would be the response. Is it really that hard for you to read two paragraphs of text?
We have great mods. in Austin. Calling them out is not very smart. They let all the trivial comments you are complaining about go. They are only concerned about outing and more serious rule violations! I would suggest that this board is not for you, as you seem a little to sensitive. Maybe you should look at a queer site, so you and your like minded people can fag off with one another......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
"too" sensitive. Not "to". The rules clearly state "be civil". The fact that you think expecting civil behavior is queer gives me a yearning to have a face-to-face conversation about civil behavior with you. Once the swelling went down I'm sure you'd see things my way.
I'm with you.

How anyone can get past the first line or two is beyond me. Originally Posted by oneeasygoingguy
"too" sensitive. Not "to". The rules clearly state "be civil". The fact that you think expecting civil behavior is queer gives me a yearning to have a face-to-face conversation about civil behavior with you. Once the swelling went down I'm sure you'd see things my way. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
And threatening violence against another member is one of the biggies!! I for one, not worried about a keyboard jockey who demonstrates the thinking of the French!! Maybe that was a little over your head sissy mary..........

You are nothing but a hypocrite!! Asking for more from the mods. and then breaking one of the biggest rules here on eccie.. That's o.k. though, I have dealt with tougher than you!!

MATA LEON------ BANNED

+1
We have great mods. in Austin. Calling them out is not very smart. They let all the trivial comments you are complaining about go. They are only concerned about outing and more serious rule violations! I would suggest that this board is not for you, as you seem a little to sensitive. Maybe you should look at a queer site, so you and your like minded people can fag off with one another......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
We have mods? Huh....
We have mods? Huh.... Originally Posted by lizshue81
What’s a mod?
What’s a mod? Originally Posted by AustinRose
I think she had her own TV show with a few other old silver haired ladies.
When she puts the hammer down it's over.
What’s a mod? Originally Posted by AustinRose
We had a matta once...

Nuthin' the matta anymore though...