postponing until monday but I will be back attending with review specials and greek specials also!

Hello Austin Gents!

I would love to get the opportunity to meet you or see you again and experience something unforgettable

However I will be postponing until next Monday as some things here in my base city Dallas will be holding me back,

I will be back with Review Specials/ Greek specials as my way of taking care of the inconvenience.

Thank you so much,

If you want to pre-book please still contact me,

Why is this in co-ed? Shouldn't this be in either the Provider Ads section or Weekend Lineup?
Hoodrat litter.
ThreAD! Posting here they basically do a reach around. Eccie gods allow them.

Sam
Sexy woman. However I see she has cats listed under her dislikes, and I personally do not trust nor like anyone who hates cats. So hopefully she stays away, we already have enough of her kind around here. Human beings are fucken assholes, cats are not. Nuff said.
Sexy woman. However I see she has cats listed under her dislikes, and I personally do not trust nor like anyone who hates cats. So hopefully she stays away, we already have enough of her kind around here. Human beings are fucken assholes, cats are not. Nuff said. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Dude. Cats are the biggest assholes of the domesticated animal world.
Dude. Cats are the biggest assholes of the domesticated animal world. Originally Posted by AustinRose
My couch-eating Catahoula hound would like a word with you.
My couch-eating Catahoula hound would like a word with you. Originally Posted by zerodark13
Your hound and my phone-eating golden retriever could have a destruction filled play date and their level of assholeishness would still pale in comparison to that of my cat.
Dude. Cats are the biggest assholes of the domesticated animal world. Originally Posted by AustinRose
They just don't like you. Don't blame em either, I'm sure your face probably scares the piss out of them.
They just don't like you. Don't blame em either, I'm sure your face probably scares the piss out of them. Originally Posted by Little Monster
I guess we now know who biggest asshole of the un-domesticated Eccie forum world is.
I guess we now know who biggest asshole of the un-domesticated Eccie forum world is. Originally Posted by zerodark13
Hey, I thought that was my title!!
You just cannot trust pussy!! Any kind of pussy........ Feline or otherwise!!
They just don't like you. Don't blame em either, I'm sure your face probably scares the piss out of them. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Sick burn

Yep. Unless they want something they are normally assholey. Says the owner of 2 cats under protest.

But at least they won't shit on the floor like a dog.
Doesn't quite have the same effect when you say it to someone with a pretty face and DSL lips. You'll have to try again but this time make it more credible.

Yep. Unless they want something they are normally assholey. Says the owner of 2 cats under protest.

But at least they won't shit on the floor like a dog. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Perhaps not but they DO piss on the laundry! Had to re-home two beautiful expensive Burmese because of that shit.