Roommate Fantasy

I have a fantasy that I would love to play out but it requires an element of surprise so I'm not quite sure how to arrange it and maintain the element of surprise. So, I'm posting this here in case others (ladies or gents) have done this and can give some advise.

The fantasy goes something like this: I go to see a lady and when I get there, surprise, she is there with a female friend, roommate, or another provider that she shares the incall with. One version of the fantasy has the other lady there because she is interested in the hobby and wants to watch and learn. Or the other lady starts out staying out of the way but either her curiosity gets the better of her or she has to come in the room to 'get something'. Either way, she ends up staying and her activities are whatever she wants to do: anything from just watching and masturbating to getting fully involved.

I'm not looking for a doubles session or for girl-on-girl action. I'm just curious if anyone else has done this and how it was set up, because I would like to try this.
I have a fantasy that I would love to play out but it requires an element of surprise so I'm not quite sure how to arrange it and maintain the element of surprise. So, I'm posting this here in case others (ladies or gents) have done this and can give some advise.

The fantasy goes something like this: I go to see a lady and when I get there, surprise, she is there with a female friend, roommate, or another provider that she shares the incall with. One version of the fantasy has the other lady there because she is interested in the hobby and wants to watch and learn. Or the other lady starts out staying out of the way but either her curiosity gets the better of her or she has to come in the room to 'get something'. Either way, she ends up staying and her activities are whatever she wants to do: anything from just watching and masturbating to getting fully involved.

I'm not looking for a doubles session or for girl-on-girl action. I'm just curious if anyone else has done this and how it was set up, because I would like to try this. Originally Posted by Shuttleman

You can set up with a girl and tell her the fantasy and details. Ask her to make it a reality for you but leave the details to her that way there is still the surprise factor there for you but the situation is explained. Unless this just randomly happened it would be hard to live this fantasy out without explaining it. The other party has to know what ya like/want to satisfy your needs

You can really send this post and say can we do one of these and surprise me... Then you can see how it goes once ya get there Of course you would need to do some research and see that the lady you tell is one you have faith will be able to handle everything.
I would try to work this out with Dara and Pussy Galore. They seem to play well together.
  • ztonk
  • 10-15-2015, 05:14 PM
I have a fantasy that I would love to play out but it requires an element of surprise so I'm not quite sure how to arrange it and maintain the element of surprise. Originally Posted by Shuttleman
I assume the "element of surprise" is for you? As in, not knowing when this is going to happen?

If so, my suggestion would be to let the ladies you see regularly know of your fantasy. And then schedule with them and hope they surprise you sometime with a "friend".

These kind of sessions are difficult to pull off because you need a provider who is willing to work with you. Many of them aren't very good at role play... even the "more experienced" ones here who think they are.

I'm not looking for a doubles session or for girl-on-girl action. Originally Posted by Shuttleman
You're going to have to compensate the other lady in some way. None of the ladies here work for free.

z
Just wait till you get old timers. Everything will be a surprise and you'll be able to hide your own Easter eggs!
Unfartianltly these days the only surprise will be the ones you don't want. You need to plant the seed (no pun intended) with your ATF and let it play out next week, or three months from now when you have forgotten about it. It is totally possible if you cultivate an ongoing hobby relationship with a reliable lady(s). I have done this but it took a couple of years of hobbying the same small circle of ladies. Or just get an experienced Domie to set surprise dates for you......hint hint

IB
Unfartianltly

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I know it was just another typical IB vocabulary screw up but I absolutely Love this word!! Possibilities of fun usage are endless. Gonna start using it.

IB
I have a personal dvd you should watch! Lol.
This happened with a FWB and my female roommate.
My woman called for help and when my roommate came running in my room, she saw us in reverse cowgirl. My girl told her to get in here so she can play with her tits. She took off her top and joined us.
Maybe something like that? The surprise would be for the girl entering into the situation, not knowing what to do.

I've gotta email Dara now!
I have a personal dvd you should watch! Lol. Originally Posted by VenusEntertainment
Tease! This is a great scene and I'll bet there are a few ladies that could set this up. I seem to remember a couple of ladies offering a session where you play with one and the other watches and plays with herself but can't remember who.
A couple of years ago I had a provider help me with a suprise to an ATF.It was her birthday and the ATF was to come to the incall without knowing who the cliene was. When she arrived I was under a gauze sheet .(so I could see out)
The look on the ATFs face when she saw a dick with a purple bow sticking up was priceless.
Something like this actually happened to me recently with Kelly Kay.

Kelly was blowing me and in walks her pregnant friend.

Kelly does not miss a beat.

Eventually Kelly gets friend to blow me while Kelly tries to bury her vibrator in my ass.

I nut, preggo swallows like a good girl........and then proceeds to throw up and dry heave in the bathroom for like ten minutes.

A good fantasy moment gone bad.

Not my best hobby moment.
I'm going to do that today. I think I will meet both with a hug and kiss. Then I will take one of them, their choice to the bedroom. Then play and see if the other lady comes in. If not, I will leave the lady I'm playing with after a couple orgasms for her of course and go find the other and start playing with her.
Then after playing for orgasms for her. We will both go find her room mate and play together for my orgasm.
Yup, today it is. Review to follow
Thanks for all the feedback. Looks like I might have started something.