Providers ghosting

I have lived in four different cities in the last 10 years and I have never had providers ghosting me as much as I have here in Pensacola can anybody tell me why???
All we can do is to boycott them all. Start a thread and name them all to ensure they don’t get business until they realize that this is a job. Send them message warning to stop this shit. Maybe then, they get the point.
Amen
I saw an STG post of a guy that blasted a provider. He used her own pictures to make sure is clearly identified. That could be a great start!
It's the natural order of things. Men call and women don't answer. Men wait on women most of their natural lives. You think you can change this? Lol. Bang them when they answer, if they don't then bang their friends. It's the natural order of things
Yeah with 1 of 2 but I agree with belfraybat 💯 I never had this most ghosting ever until I moved here actually had a regular lady that I saw for 2 straight years. And even the others I could hit up and get a response in a reasonable time. Seems like the ladies here act like they got some platinum pussy or something and have to deam you worthy of a response. It takes a few seconds to send a text no excuse
The whole industry in this area is a big dichotomy of bullshit. Too many providers that ghost or don't even bother to respond at all initially. Just this morning I read a great review on one that I've had my eye on. Initial text gets no response; ok with that - maybe she is busy or not ready to start the day. Then an ad pops up for today and I'm texting/calling within minutes of it posting. Still crickets after an hour and a half.

Another well known provider in these parts posts her daily specials. Call her up and set up a time, I get ready and head towards her incall and 5 minutes out, can I just park close and wait for her to tell me her daddy baby has come to pick up the kid? 30 minutes of sitting in a van down by the river waiting and she says dad isn't showing up but she now has a friend coming to get the kid. 30 more minutes pass and I text inquisitively to see if I'm getting laid or not. Crickets.... Next day I try again and same fucking story. She gets testy when I mention the daddy story is the same as day before. Tried again today but crickets is all I hear.

Boycotting only works if they know why they are being boycotted. The Pcla Amps vs the FWB amps is a good example of this. There is no freaking reasonable explanation why $$ there gets FS but here FS isn't even thought about. Too many still going hoping to get the L3 but settling for the rub & tug.
Speak teacher totally agree with u. But what are pcola Amos vs fwb amps mean?
The baby daddy story sounds like Kara
IT - I have not yet been able to partake in the AMP scene in FWB but based on the reviews from those that have (mainly @ Classy), house fees (and TS where avail) are about the same price. In FWB though, it appears than on the flip, negotiations are straightforward with regards to FS, usually coming in at $$. Here in Pcla, on the flip they point and act all coy while doing their best to get the most out of you. You say .4 for the HJ and they say .6; you say .6, they say .8. Once that is settled, God forbid you try to feel anything under the clothes or a whole new round of negotiations begins. Then it becomes "I'll take my shirt off for .4 but if you want to touch them its .8". The games are enough that I have for the most part avoided the AMPs lately because it is such a crap shoot. We recently had a wonderful visit by an out of town AMP person and she ruined me for the rest of the everyday workers here.
Wow.. yeah I have never been to one myself. Would love to try out an Asian though
Yep Kara, alisa Pepper, did that same thing to me last year. Had me park and wait for like 45 mins while she takes her kid to a sitter (like she did not know what time our appointment was). I left and headed home and like 3 hours last she texted me asking me to go then. Said she fell asleep. SO I guess she fell asleep taking her kid!
Not surprised, you didn’t miss out on anything great. Her skills are nothing to brag about. Will cim but is a quitter since she spits. Also no Greek. I mean shit you are selling pussy. If I wanted boring sex then I would still fuck my wife
also, don't get hang on the adds. I talked to other providers and the STG adds are automatic. It doesn't mean they are posting them themself on the time it shows.
also, don't get hang on the adds. I talked to other providers and the STG adds are automatic. It doesn't mean they are posting them themself on the time it shows. Originally Posted by Tonyrojas
Thanks Tony. Kind of impacts those of us that have tight schedules to work with. I try to look closely at the times available as well as the incall/outcall/car visit types. Just yesterday there was a 24/7 ad that I contacted at 11 am for a 1 pm meet and was advised that she had to finish her day job and wouldn't be available until 430 pm. Or the massage ads that when contacted tell you they are only doing car visits.