State: Louisiana
Address: next to HK market
Activities: massage, HE
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: mature looking asian, ok body, stayed covered w mask on
Recommendation: No
go another few blocks down by the self serve carwash.... much better place with younger girls....
Which place are u referring too?
I'd also like to know. If you mean the strip next to pelican point cat wash there is nothing there buy a nail salon and Chinese food.
I think ZM massage is near a carwash
just googled behrman massage and this is what comes up.... https://behrman-massage.business.sit...edium=referral
sometimes a simple google is a lot easier than asking "where's behrman massage"... on here... and then getting a bunch of wrong replies.... lol
Whodat, that is the same place as the review, lol.
Hahaha he's saying go to the same place that the reviewer said he left disappointed from, then gets snippy saying just google it rather than asking where was he talking about that was better...Thanks C.C.
post says "next to hong kong market"..... sorry... but Behrman Massage is far from "next" to HK Market... but they used to have massage place next to HK Market... but it closed years ago... and I never noticed a new one open there.... so if the original poster is talking about Behrman Massage.... then he needs to go see for himself.... it ain't Next to HK Market.... hence the confusion.... And also he claims the girl was "older/mature".... which if you read all the reviews of Behrman Massage, you'll see most say the girls are younger and hotter than the usual.... which they are... So between poster giving out wrong landmark... and not accurately describing the girl.... I could only assume he was talking about a new place open next to HK Market.... but alas.... he is referring to Behrman Massage afterall.... not next to HK Market and with young hotter than usual girls.... You're Welcome !!
The two girls that have been at Behrman for a long time are not young. They both give a pretty decent massage
The place I went to is next to HK market. 809 Behrman Hwy #110. I don't know if it is the same place you all are referring to. The lady was not young and I don't know how new the place is.
post says "next to hong kong market"..... sorry... but Behrman Massage is far from "next" to HK Market... but they used to have massage place next to HK Market... but it closed years ago... and I never noticed a new one open there.... so if the original poster is talking about Behrman Massage.... then he needs to go see for himself.... it ain't Next to HK Market.... hence the confusion.... And also he claims the girl was "older/mature".... which if you read all the reviews of Behrman Massage, you'll see most say the girls are younger and hotter than the usual.... which they are... So between poster giving out wrong landmark... and not accurately describing the girl.... I could only assume he was talking about a new place open next to HK Market.... but alas.... he is referring to Behrman Massage afterall.... not next to HK Market and with young hotter than usual girls.... You're Welcome !! Originally Posted by whodat123
You say that but AFAIK Behrman is not near any car wash either. Pelican Pointe is a few blocks down from HK market but no where near Behrman massage. That's where my confusion came from lol

It's fine to be wrong you know lol just admit to it.
You say that but AFAIK Behrman is not near any car wash either. Pelican Pointe is a few blocks down from HK market but no where near Behrman massage. That's where my confusion came from lol

It's fine to be wrong you know lol just admit to it. Originally Posted by Ballistixz
I mean I am probably wrong since you are so certain. I'm not sure where I said anything about a car wash. I don't want to confuse people but if you put in that exact address or look up "behrman massage" the photo on google is literally what it looks like. It just says "Massage" on the building, but yes you all are right I have no experience with the area so you are more knowledgeable
Ok if you have been to Berhman, and did not seen the self serve car wash right next to the place, then your blind. I even parked my car in one of the stalls sometimes, lol.
its next door to Sonic and the seafood shop.